Reviews that are past their sell by date.

Is it just me, or do you get annoyed reading a review that is posted today for a session that happened a month ago or more? We all get busy, but info on a girl from a month or more ago can be mostly useless. Say she is just passing thru, and is gone, do the info is useless. Or the girl posts no ads and drops out of sight, it happens a lot. Do they still get BCD credit for useless reviews? I pay for my BCD, so I don't post much, but my cash helps support the site. I was on ASPD for 9 years and posted more there to keep access, so when it went away and I came over here, I felt financially supporting the site was important. Just venting, but for me, a session over 2 weeks old may or may not help out much.
That does not bother me unless she was visiting from out of town and no longer available.

but two weeks old?..no problem.. she is not going to gain 50lbs and become 8 months pregnant in only two weeks.
I tend to mostly visit the Spas, so I read a current review that happened 2-3 weeks ago, I call up to go see the girl and she's already gone! On "Vacation" or otherwise has left the building. A few times a year, I'll dip my toe into the "Indy" side of things, and been denied for whatever the case may have been. Some girls try the hobby out, and it's not for them. I understand, I guess when I do try "Indy's" , the more reputable, better reviewed ladies would make a better choice. My past mistakes have been going for the new kid on the block, I suppose.
Well Ill be a dumbass in Hell!! You mean to tell me there a fucking expiration dates on these reviews?!? Som of eh bitch!! That explains everything Ethel! Grab them keys, Im taking oh hooker here back to the Hooker Store for a re-fund- her damn tag is expired!!
Life is too short to get your panties in a wad over something like this.

FYI, reviews are supposed to only get credit if written within 30 days of the encounter. That said, every review adds to the information. How many times do we have a lady from BP who appears, disappears, re-appears under a new name. With a little research, these "old" reviews may help piece together a pattern to provide a better picture of the lady.

I would also suggest that ladies who are able to keep the same name, phone number, and general location of the metroplex for extended periods of time are more likely to be ladies with good reputations and who can provide a great experience versus flavor of the month hobby styles.
AMP-ville is a different culture, as you know. Perhaps your complaint applies to that venue better than the hobby at large. Perhaps, tho, we should create a Provider Born On Date to confirm their freshness and reliability.
Life is too short to get your panties in a wad over something like this.

FYI, reviews are supposed to only get credit if written within 30 days of the encounter. Originally Posted by tigercat
That is correct. I have occasionally missed the date and approved by accident, but that is rare. Some have been submitted 6 months later, but not approved. The purpose of the rule is to keep the new info current.

Torito
I agree with you.. plus some guys are just as busy as us girls and have to catch up on their reviews..

AMP-ville is a different culture, as you know. Perhaps your complaint applies to that venue better than the hobby at large. Perhaps, tho, we should create a Provider Born On Date to confirm their freshness and reliability. Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
I wasn't aware of the 30 day rule, and I wasn't trying to slag anyone for their age. I'm an old guy anyway, so I think some missed what I was talking about. Just that, to me, reading a new review of a session that happened in January, or even early February, doesn't have the same viability as one that happened last week. It was not about any individuals personal "Freshness", just the delay in posting reviews. On the odd occasion I do review, I do it within a week of said session. If I forget, I just don't bother worrying about it. When I do feel compelled to review, it's usually because my experience was markedly different from past posts. I don't feel it necessary to "Pile on" a review just to get credit when a girl is already well reviewed, and consistent in performance. Just saying.
  • annoe
  • 03-19-2013, 04:20 PM
When you get credit does it add to the end of your current private access period or does it run concurrently? I can see delaying posting if it gave you more access time. Personally I usually use Eccie on my phone, but reviews are hard to do that way. So when I write a review depends on when I can be sure I have plenty of time at home when the SO isn't likely to be home and see this site pulled up on the computer.
When you get credit does it add to the end of your current private access period or does it run concurrently? I can see delaying posting if it gave you more access time. Personally I usually use Eccie on my phone, but reviews are hard to do that way. So when I write a review depends on when I can be sure I have plenty of time at home when the SO isn't likely to be home and see this site pulled up on the computer. Originally Posted by annoe

PA credit always adds. If you wrote 3 on one day, you would get 18 weeks credit.

Torito
When I do review, I try to do it within a few days of the appointment. But I would understand if others took longer because of SO, family or work.