Random Thoughts

• BK
  • 08-22-2017, 07:51 AM
I did get to see part of the Diamond Ring and Baily's Beads. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Review incoming? GFE or PSE?
My boss has hinted at offering me a half-day tomorrow, but I'm hesitant about taking him up on his offer. What the fuck is wrong with me?
I find painting to be incredibly relaxing.

Drove to Houston for a cruise
Cruise jerked us around for 3 days
Cancelled last minute
Our car learned how to swim
We survived hurricane Harvey

Fuck you Mother Nature and Carnival Cruise
Wow, sorry that worked out that way DR. That's a real pisser.
It's ok. Another story to tell and we didn't die
Just had my ass saved by Spanky J.

That is my random thought now.
Just had my ass saved by Spanky J.

That is my random thought now. Originally Posted by FreezyIce

Lol! It's cool Freezy, we should all look out for each other as much as we can, I think.

Lol! It's cool Freezy, we should all look out for each other as much as we can, I think. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Agreed, good sir.
I find painting to be incredibly relaxing.

Originally Posted by Vannah

Vannah did you lay the paper out at random or were you hoping for a reply?

I think it says "heads" what guy doesn't love a little " head" or "tails" & you got the sexiest tail there is in Arkansas!!! Ginger Doll is running neck & neck to you with her "tail" either one of you can share my bed!!!
A strange woman keeps calling me - let's call her Rachel. I try to elude her but she just calls from different numbers. She knows things...such as when I'm likely to answer my phone. Like she's watching. She exploits my weaknesses. I think she may be closing in on my location. What does she want? Why does she want it from me? Do I dare seek the answer or would I just be following a breadcrumb trail on a path to my doom?

Yeah, I'm being stalked by Rachel from Cardholder Services and I don't know what to do. Help meeeeee....
A strange woman keeps calling me - let's call her Rachel. I try to elude her but she just calls from different numbers. She knows things...such as when I'm likely to answer my phone. Like she's watching. She exploits my weaknesses. I think she may be closing in on my location. What does she want? Why does she want it from me? Do I dare seek the answer or would I just be following a breadcrumb trail on a path to my doom?

Yeah, I'm being stalked by Rachel from Cardholder Services and I don't know what to do. Help meeeeee.... Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Text her a pic of your "Man Club" You know that's what she wants!!!!
Text her a pic of your "Man Club" You know that's what she wants!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Or at the very least it might scare her away!

Seriously, what are these calls? I just hang up on them, never listen. Assuming it's some kind of credit card scam.
Facing a temporary shortfall in hobby funds due to overindulgence the prior week, he contemplated an act of self-gratification. Upon awakening an hour later with his johnson still in hand, he decided instead to go to bed, unsatisfied.

True story.

Yeah, I'm being stalked by Rachel from Cardholder Services and I don't know what to do. Help meeeeee.... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
She's been stalking a few people in my office as well! We've tried avoidance, sweet-talking, hinting at blackmail, even good old-fashioned threats of bodily harm, but to no avail... she is a persistent lady.