URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Off of 183, North.
Activities: Bad massage, back walking, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: No breasts really, had little access to anything.
Recommendation: No
Sounds like Alice. She one of worst experiences i had there.
That's because she is a human trafficked sex slave working for Angela.

Y'all should stay away from that place.
Haven't been back in the 2-3 months since. Really soured me.
From what I've read of the reviews, this place is just boring!
I wouldn't say it's boring. I've had some really great sessions at D&T. I've also had some pretty bad ones. Right now, the good outweigh the bad. It really depends on who you get.
I would hope you don't get credit for that shitty bullshit review. It gave no information, and if that was a dream, God, how boring! Your dream that is. Gerz, and you do so much slamming, and that is the best you can do. LMGAO.
AND TWO MONTHS LATE. PURE BULLSHIT SND OF NO USE TO ANYONE.
I'll make sure to just make up bullshit like you next time. I can also try and type like a 13 year old as well to give it the full Asian Miner experience.

It was boring. It was terrible. My back is still fucked up from it and as I said I have not been back because it was so bad. What more do you want from me? No point in going into MORE detail about how bad it was.

It takes a special kind of internet poster to make two posts as opposed to just editing his first.
He'll,I think you made that shit up hoping to get continued access to ROS and it shouldn't fly. I name names, give descriptions of services and they are timely to help others out. And judging from the number of MPs I get thanking me, I'm helpful. Your review says avoid no-name whom you saw 2 months ago. Thanks. Why not, if you want to help others just say call DT and make an appointment. They are very accommodating. Maybe they saw you coming and brought in the maid.
You can't have it both ways.

I either am a complete liar and bullshit artist (like you) or I saw the maid.
If I could make a suggestion --

Maybe you two guys shouldn't comment on each other's reviews. Biggoron, I've experienced some sessions very similar to what Asian Miner has described. Asian Miner, I've experienced sessions similar to Biggoron's.

We're sharing information here. Let's not snipe at each other on every thread, okay?
Of course mine are real - he's just being a child and trying to chide me because he's insecure in his bullshit reviews.
My point is, let's take the high ground. If you don't believe his review, that's fine. Don't comment on his review. Don't reply to his chiding.

Again, this is just a suggestion to make it less of a snipe fest. I'm not a mod, just a fellow monger