What's up with Lexington?

Is Lexington a tough area? Why no listings for Lexington?
Is Lexington a tough area? Why no listings for Lexington? Originally Posted by southkcman

I don't think ECCIE has ever been all that popular in Kentucky. A few Louisville listings, and none for anywhere else.

Other than Backpage, I don't know where Lex ladies might be posting. Obviously not here, though.

Cheers,

bcg
P411, TER, Eros, Indys and GrainbeltNews are the only boards I can think of besides ECCIE where us ladies will post our ads for Kentucky in general.
I have not tried other parts of KY yet .... just making my first Louisville visit in a few weeks actually but I do plan to try Lexington as well in the near future.
Thanks Mocha I was just about to post something asking where to post for Kentucky because I am going to be visiting Louisville and Lexington in May.. Now I don't have to ask lol.
BP, Babylon, usasex
Thanks Mocha I was just about to post something asking where to post for Kentucky because I am going to be visiting Louisville and Lexington in May.. Now I don't have to ask lol. Originally Posted by StaceyXO
Yvw.
I didn't have to use GBN, Indys Eros this time tho ... just P411, ECCIE, TER were all I needed for my Louisville trip this month. While I didn't use GBN, Indys or Eros I still recommend them jic you might.
Let me know how Lexington works out for you...i'm still pretty curious about it.