Review of a regular girl

We all love free stuff, including the 6 weeks premium access you get for each approved review.

But when you have a regular girl you see often, how is the best way to balance doing a review for PA credit vs. reviewing the same girl over and over? If you see another lady in-between that's easy, but it seems the visiting providers that have made it through, have always arrived when the hobby funds were lacking.
MLR:

You can get PA for repeated reviews of the same lady, but those reviews have to be 30 days apart, if I remember correctly from my days as a mod. Since you get 6 weeks of PA, you only need to do a review every 4-6 weeks to keep your PA going.

JaG
Thanks JAG. I also want to be careful of a lot of my reviews showing up on her showcase as well. If a girl has 10 reviews but the 1st 4 are from the same guy I don't know if that's helpful.
Thanks JAG. I also want to be careful of a lot of my reviews showing up on her showcase as well. If a girl has 10 reviews but the 1st 4 are from the same guy I don't know if that's helpful. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right

Same here. I got my favorites.

And don't want to appear to be her "promoter".
MLR:

You can get PA for repeated reviews of the same lady, but those reviews have to be 30 days apart, if I remember correctly from my days as a mod. Since you get 6 weeks of PA, you only need to do a review every 4-6 weeks to keep your PA going.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Correction to the Above. . .

90 days has to elapse before a repeat review of a Provider would qualify for PA Credit.

Below is the "canned letter" that the system sends out for a "Repeat Review of the Same Provider".
Thank you for your recent review submission, Review Title. I have reviewed it and determined that it has not met the criteria to be considered for Premium Access for the following reason:

Repeat Review of Same Provider

Repeated reviews written about the same provider within a certain time frame fall within this rejection category. As a general rule of thumb, only write a review of the same provider if you have new information to offer the readers. A "repeat review" will not be considered for Premium Access credit unless at least 90 days have elapsed since the date of your last review mentioning this provider.
Thanks Biomed for correcting my poor memory.

JaG
It sure would be nice to be an in between once in a while. Hmm...lol! Don't be shy Mr. You know its time