State: Kansas
Address: 119th and strang line
Activities: bbbjnqns, fiv
Hair Length and Color: black hair almost to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: maybe 5'1. Extremely cute smile, athletic tight body
Recommendation: Yes
Address is listed as 119th & Strang Line, but the website you included is for 527 Mur-Len. Which place was it really?
Number is for A+ off Mur-len
Nice review!
A lot of money for a finger job and BBBJ. If we keep this up these girls will never go down in price holy crap.
Going to go ahead and call BS on this review. I had today off and had a wad to blow, and some cash to spend. Been looking for some younger AMP's to visit, so thought I would try out May. First, May is now at Clairborne healthy massage, Second, she probably has looked like she was in her 20's for 20 years. She was easily pushing 50, short frumpy lady, would not be wearing a thong or skirt anywhere, and definitely not a tight athletic body. So I quickly turned out and thought maybe it was the strang line place, so I called over there, "No May here, no May ever work here." So unless ryantoo would like to clear some things up, I would say this is a false review.
I have never see an Asain working in Olathe that would qualify for being in her 20’s, at any Asain massage SPA.
I concur with the statement above, BS review.