Why!!

Why do you clients say you read my reviews , then come in and ask for things I don't offer? Then, yall act like assholes when I turn it down. But yall never put the asshole things yall do to make the date not as fun .. I enjoy nipple kissing and teasing, but when you BITE me to where I BLEED it's gets put on a review that I don't like it.. I'm getting fed up with these reviews from you guys not putting the full story. Why don't yall put what yall did wrong? Or what caused me to be distant on our date? And also, from my last review he said I up charged . Not true . He donated what I asked from the start nothing more nothing less . Do not lie on me just because you're a newbie
And also, just because a man is on eccie does not make him a gentleman nor does that mean just because he is a member I will let him disrespect me.
Wow Haley, made you bleed? That's sucks!
Sometimes, guys will be stupid or caught up in the moment and put in services offered and/or done that are not on her menu in her ad(s) or showcase profile or that she would not do for anyone else, then she has to deny the act(s) took place to save face, it happens. Do you really think a guy will put down his shortcomings and/or him being an asshole with and to you in his review?

If you feel you did your best in the session, a guy reviewed you and in that particular session, felt in his opinion that you were not at your best, then that is what a review is all about, HIS take of the session, not yours or what you mutually agree upon to be written in the review. If you have a problem with a review of yours, open a co-ed thread, linking the review in question and explain your side of the story and how you feel slighted.

However, doing that, will sometimes make you look worse than you think you look in the review, but if it is a legit concern, like him biting your nipple so hard and making you bleed or other concerning, but honest tidbits of info you want others to be aware of and that you encountered with in person on a particular hobbyist, then do it. The problem is that it is the classic he said/she said argument concept, no one but the reviewer and the provider knows what really happened and anyone who thinks and says otherwise are merely speculating and probably FOS.

In this instance, I am going to say the OP is probably talking about this guy and his review: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1395967 .
Yes ... And then wondered why the rest of our appt wasn't that good . I was in pain . The second he got up close to me pulled my bra down and went in for the bite . Not sexy, not sensual or gentle . But more so like a dog that hasn't ate in weeks. Very painful. Also had me in very uncomfortable and unusual positions that just weren't pleasing... I thought this hobby was also to please us as well, must not be the case anymore. We're supposed to take and enjoy everything even if it doesn't feel good. I don't get it, but what happened to sensual and respectful men!? Oh let me add TRUTHFUL to that
That would have been my first clue to kick his ass out.

Don't be afraid to end a session if it's not working for you (but DO offer a full or part of the donation as a refund depending what went on during the session).

You're a human being. Not a doormat and you're not expected to kiss a guys ass.
Also, there is TONS of awesome guys on here.

If a guy disrespects you at any point of contact, BELEIVE him and end the session.

GOOD news, there is so many awesome guys on here you wont have to deal with it to often.
I saw Haley this morning also (Hi Haley), and I had a great time. My review has been submitted and should be posted soon. I don't know what happened with the other guy and the other review, but like David said, only you and him know what really happened. All I will add to this whole thing is this - I had a good time, and to agree with what Kaylee said, there are lots of good guys on here (I hope to be one of them when I grow up), and you get to control who you see and what you do. My 2 cents are free.
Have you gone back to his references? Hard to believe this is the first time he has acted like this.
  • eyefo
  • 05-28-2015, 10:54 AM
Haley is correct that just because a man is an Eccie member it is NOT an endorsement of their quality as a person. Pay the fee and you're in.

P411 is a different matter. The scum will likely not slip through and get membership there. At least when I applied and joined, it seemed like I was seeking security clearance with some govt agency. If you screw up your P411 with bad behavior, you'll likely get kicked out and will never get back in.

There are some good men on Eccie and there are also some real scum. I have read many remarks about providers in the men's lounge that are rank, crude and inexcusable... some from members who have thousands of posts to their name.

I'm sure there are also providers who are the bottom of the barrel as well (more notably on BP).

Were I Haley, I'd simply make my private DNS list and tell my "sisters" in PMs.

This way, you don't have to go through the public "dog and pony show" aspect.
Oh yes his handle was given to every group I'm included in with this hobby including this site he's not gonna have very good luck finding providers acting like that
Haley is correct that just because a man is an Eccie member it is NOT an endorsement of their quality as a person. Pay the fee and you're in.

P411 is a different matter. The scum will likely not slip through and get membership there. At least when I applied and joined, it seemed like I was seeking security clearance with some govt agency. If you screw up your P411 with bad behavior, you'll likely get kicked out and will never get back in.

There are some good men on Eccie and there are also some real scum. I have read many remarks about providers in the men's lounge that are rank, crude and inexcusable... some from members who have thousands of posts to their name.

I'm sure there are also providers who are the bottom of the barrel as well (more notably on BP).

Were I Haley, I'd simply make my private DNS list and tell my "sisters" in PMs.

This way, you don't have to go through the public "dog and pony show" aspect. Originally Posted by eyefo
I agree that just because they are members here, does not mean anything and even on p411 just means you passed the screening. But after a while, if a guy is a bad seed BCD, he will get exposed on Eccie, but also eventually kicked from p411 if he has enough complaints by the provider members.

Speaking of p411, the guys you have to really worry about are the ones that have accounts on both sites, but keeping their accounts totally separate from one another, usually indicating they have something to hide. One thing he wants to hide is the fact that he can be a rude and condescending ass on this site and have a totally different persona on p411 and of course, when he sees a provider based only on his p411 account, he certainly will not review her or the provider will link the two.
  • eyefo
  • 05-28-2015, 11:42 AM
I agree that just because they are members here, does not mean anything and even on p411 just means you passed the screening.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can get membership on P411 if you have a criminal background and other sketchy social deficiencies that would reveal themselves through what seemed to me a quite rigorous check.

I made an honest mistake about a non-vital detail in filling out the paperwork, and they required me to call them and explain the discrepancy to their satisfaction.

As I understand it, their primary goal is protection of the providers as well as being a pretty tightly run exchange for services.

I think it remains the gold standard, though I could be wrong.

Also, now that you mention it, someone carrying double IDs across the Eccie/P411 boundaries could be a red flag.

My practice is to tell providers I belong to both sites and tell them my handles so they can cross reference, etc since this is gives the quickest and best screening, as I understand it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can get membership on P411 if you have a criminal background and other sketchy social deficiencies that would reveal themselves through what seemed to me a quite rigorous check. Originally Posted by eyefo
While we do thoroughly screen all applicants, we DO NOT do criminal background checks.

We consider a client's prior behavior with providers to be the best indicator of his future behavior with providers, and his demeanor with us during the screening process can also be very telling.

Always,
Gina
I didn't come to battle the review that was wrote, but more so to give my opinion about the way the reviews are written sometimes .. Even so on yes reviews I wonder abou some of the things written .. But you can't help somebody else's stupidity. You live and learn, I will definitely not be seeing anymore newbies though . Never goes well