Try not to flame me too bad for asking...

I've avoided asking this because i thought i might get flamed for it, but it's a legitimate concern, so I'm gonna ask anyway.

Can being well endowed cause complications with some providers? I'm not a circus freak or anything, but i could see how some petite ladies could have an issue. Has anyone ever had an issue where service was scaled back or denied for that reason?
Bruh, im the opposite with my mirco penis and few benjamins never had any complaint from any provider yet !!
Seems to be more of issue w/providers who offer Greek, sometimes size is an issue. Otherwise, sometime limits on positions and possible DT during BBBJ.

I'm curious though...you are definitely not a newbie, and this is just coming up. Have you found a secret weapon your not telling us about, lol

OK you've been flamed... or zapped. You carry that big man meat over any time.

ON topic, I agree... providers that offer greek will have a bigger issue. pun intended.
Seems to be more of issue w/providers who offer Greek, sometimes size is an issue. Otherwise, sometime limits on positions and possible DT during BBBJ.

I'm curious though...you are definitely not a newbie, and this is just coming up. Have you found a secret weapon your not telling us about, lol Originally Posted by koseylee
I'm not a newbie, but my hobby activities have been non-FS (mostly SC's). Ladies have told me that greek will never happen, but I'm not really interested in it, so i don't mind. And while i salute the ladies that have performed the DT, I could live without it. I'm more about the tease. My concern was the FS arena, should I choose to start playing in it. While i've never been shot down due to size, some ladies have been trepidacious, so i want to be prepared for the possibility.
Find a gal who never performed Kegals after having a few kids. Especially if the kid has a head like Stewey Griffin.
Can I get a closer look at it!

All joking aside, I have only come across one in my entire adulthood that was too big to shag. The comments about Greek are all correct, if your wearing a Magnum XL it's probably not going to happen.

P.S. Von, that's so wrong, lol!
If you relax and breathe, you can fit any size in the bum hole.
Angel I have to come see you. Lol
Being on the larger side myself, I have not had any issues. Most ladies.just say dont kill me.or someting of the likes. Never been turned down...and when it comes to greek I only see those that actively advertise it. Besides ur benjis makes slide it more smooth
i know a provider that went greek with a guy 11 inches long, i dont know girth but she said with the right lube and her on top she can get it all the way in and ride it like she stole it.

i know your not lookin for greek but i have also known providers that prefer the smaller guys and one who saw a guy she really couldnt fit in her vagaina she did russian with him and he loved it, she has nice natural big jugs. like a triple d or bigger. i think.
Well so far you have not provided the dimensions at various angles of elevation, rate of blood flow, duration, at each level of attraction, stroking, sucking, insertion- for anyone to assess their professional response to your question. Good luck. Maybe you are better to use BP and you won't be outed after this question in public forum.
Female Condom for my big boys !!
I've avoided asking this because i thought i might get flamed for it, but it's a legitimate concern, so I'm gonna ask anyway.

Can being well endowed cause complications with some providers? I'm not a circus freak or anything, but i could see how some petite ladies could have an issue. Has anyone ever had an issue where service was scaled back or denied for that reason? Originally Posted by Hellion437
Foreplay, patience and LUBE go a long way...

It's funny that sometimes we forget that a baby's head come out of that place we are all trying to get back into!
If you relax and breathe, you can fit any size in the bum hole. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
I agree with Angel! In fact...if I ever deny Greek, it's not for size, there's probably another reason.

And also, as a petite lady myself, I find that sometimes if you're well-endowed, it's MORE uncomfortable in the pussy than if lubed up properly for Greek. But that's just me.

With that being said, I don't really find that being well-endowed will hinder you. Have fun!