Inconsistency

I am consistently inconsistent. Years go by between experiences and contacts are erased, etc. It is always a struggle starting over as a newbie each time. Anyone else deal with this?
yup
Same for us. I've been out for 4 years, and I'm just starting to make a reappearance. Not only do I have to go through the verification process again, but I had to figure out where everybody is going now because this site has completely changed
You are absolutely right. Last time it was finding eccie after aspd shut down. Now Everything is quiet and I don't know if it's worth the trouble again. Finding newbie friendly is tough and frustrating when you are not a newbie but so far out you are now an unknown.
You're not starting from scratch Britt. I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember how highly regarded you were.
You're not starting from scratch Britt. I'm sure I'm not the only one to remember how highly regarded you were. Originally Posted by whiskeyforus

Awwww thank you love! 🥰 I'm definitely not starting from scratch...but it feels like it - having to go through the whole verification process again and trying to learn the sites people use now. It all makes me feel like a newbie...and it's honestly a little frustrating to have to go through all of it when I provided for several years in the past
Welcome back.
It'll be alright!