URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/497828720899
City: Fort Smith
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like her pictures, has a piercing under her lip.
Recommendation: No
How did she take your money? Please keep us posted, this thing could always turn around
I paid for her room for a week which was more than what her rate is. She as of now has ghosted me completely. And has kept using the room. Room was no refund so I can't really get it back. I suppose I could kick her out of the room entirely. I'm hoping she'll come to her senses but I highly doubt it.
  • AgFox
  • 09-09-2023, 03:19 PM
If the rooms in your name you need to kick her out ASAP and never do this again.
Yeah you should definitely get her out of the room if your name is on it! Because if your name is on it? You're responsible for it....damages, activities, etc. If your name isn't on it? You should probably just take the losses and chalk it up to a lesson learned.
So both of our names are on the card for the room but my name was the only name that paid for said room. So because I was told no, and I went to the office to get the key, because she was in the room and wouldn't let me have the key. She is now since then threatened to send people to my house. So I am removing my name from the room altogether so I will not be charged for any damages to the room and they will in turn need to get her ID which she does not have and then they'll have to kick her out for that. So problem solved I just hope she doesn't send people to my house I don't want to have to shoot anybody over someone who doesn't care about agreements.
You paid for a room for a whole week and didn’t get your dick wet? And gave her your home address. I hope you learned some lessons from this.
A possible Phuktoi event might be occurring.
(Do a search here and be prepared to laugh your asses off.)
A possible Phuktoi event might be occurring.
(Do a search here and be prepared to laugh your asses off.) Originally Posted by Precious_b
Please someone share a link to the “ Phuktoi” story. I’ve found nothing