The Vi adventures of Photo-snatchers lol

• !VI!
  • 10-06-2015, 06:22 AM
Yesterday was an awesome day <3

met some amazing people During my Work day i had the urge to see a woman, so i started looking thru backpage. Funny story, i see my photos lol. So i call her to set up a date of course, because i mean i want to fuck me.

So i get there to her weird little incall in fort worth, and surprise surprise ... she looked nothing like the photo's in the ad, So we get inside and undress, and when i take my top off it all clicks.

of course, she calls her "friend" i call them both out about using my photo's. It was a fairly smooth meeting, Side note her PIMP was not black, GASP surprise right lol...

of course i have a CHL just in case but i didn't need it, i even payed her for the 30 min of time i spent talking to her...

Ladies please be real... don't steal other providers photo's lol, that's lame...

guys... if a lady is stealing photo's there is always a reason <3

be careful out there, i do find things like this funny

but serious face "safety" lol
Damn you have some large ones V!
I fucking love this post. How fun to confront your Pimped Backpage Doppleganger. Even with your CHL you have bigger balls than I.

That's awesome!!
if anyone else wrote this, I would consider it a parable, but I believe you actually did it! really funny.. and maybe a bit flattering that you were chosen to steal from?

of course, your story fell apart when you said the Pimp wasn't black
You're fucking awesome Vi. To their defense, your pictures are pretty hot, quite a compliment that of all the pictures on the Internet they selected yours to steal. By still, be careful out there.
Wow! I would love to read that review.
WOW! Must be some mixed emotions there.

Should you be flattered or pissed or both?? LOL
I got big balls, but not that big
Damn you have some large ones V! Originally Posted by plove35
+1....,I have to meet you one of these days.
and the balls of steel award goes to... Vi
There was a chick that stole my photos and used them for her KIK account, we chatted for days before I offered a pic of myself. Priceless
shit! with those big balls I'm scare of even scheduling with you!
jk
So...did you have a good time? What is your recommendation?
Yes, I believe a review is in order.....