~~Email Spammed~~

I wanted to get this post out as soon as possible to let you know that my email has been spammed. Supposedly I am stranded in Ukraine and needing money and this is VERY VERY UNTRUE!!
I am safe and sound at home and I do apologize for anyone getting those emails. As soon as I got the notice about the emails I changed my password. So if anyone has received the email please ignore it don't click on it! Delete it!

Kisses&Hugs,
Nikki
LOL, I was once robbed and stranded in Paris France. I certainly was shocked by this, as I hadn't even been to Paris Tex at that time.
What really happened to KLK was her yahoo mail address book was hijacked, and then spam was sent to a number of her addressees.... and, it was either sent addressee at a time or to multiple addressees with all the addressees being able to see who else was being spammed.

ISSUE

If you usually open all email you receive, without paying attention as to who is sending you mail, quite likely your email account and address book can be hijacked. And, if you open malware email using with an "email client" like Outlook or Eurdora or Thunderbird (with the client resident on your computer) quite likely your computer can be hijacked, too. Even with very up-to-date software protection.

Hobby email is best operated on line, meaning not with an email client resident in your computer.

gmail (although it can expose you to way more ads and even some spam) seems to be more secure than yahoo at this point in time. There are other emails out there, too, but most of the hijacks I've seen lately seem to be yahoo-based accounts.
Happens every day, we get them in to websupport constantly. Just change your email password, and move right on.
I hear Ukraine is nice this time of year...except for those missiles and crashing airplanes of course.