URL / Website: unknown
City: FW
State: Texas
Address: HWY 157
Activities: HJ BBBJTC,
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3 maybe 115 lbs, hazel eyes, pretty face, nice ass and legs, no tats perky pierced c- cup tits, hot little slut
Recommendation: Yes
What shift?
I visited this place for the first time ever tonight. It was slow. They'd answer to customer ratio was probably about 1 to 1. Being the new kid on the Block probably didn't help very much, as I was unable to attract any attention from any dancers. I did have a waitress sit down and chat me up for about 25 minutes, though. And scoping out the club, I didn't see many places or I would be comfortable engaging in hanky panky. It's not on any of my normal commuting routes, so I probably won't be back, although I could be persuaded if I had a decent reason to return. Right now, I don't.
daytime
OTC or at the club? Because I've been there before and I find it hard to see how you could have done that discreetly.
OTC or at the club? Because I've been there before and I find it hard to see how you could have done that discreetly. Originally Posted by misamisa
This.

You sure you’re talking about BDFW? You mentioned private rooms in your ROS. There are no private rooms at BDFW that I know of.
That's what I was thinking. No private room there.