New Pics; What do YOU want to see?

Lets be honest...and let's get CREATIVE! Do you like a typical " Boob" shot? ...OR BELOW? OR...do you want scenary? Perhaps some Action shots ? Backrounds important or no. Clothing? Lingerie? Just curious What kind of PIC makes You TICK! THE MORE SPECIFIC THE BETTER!

Thanks guys and gals!

ELLIE xoxo
Great topic!
Great post... I have been wondering the same.. : )
Most guys would opt for accurate I believe.....
Most guys would opt for accurate I believe..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well that should be common practice, at least for the girls here..
I'm a simple man. Birthday suit works fine for me.
Always felt accurate nude pix mixed with some in lingerie worked the best.....
Full frontal nude with money shot dripping off chin.
Ok...graphic...but thanks for your input.
Nice. Thanks!
How about some bikini pics?
Give us one of these...
Anything that would be considered current and accurate to who you are.
Though I of course know the reasoning for hiding one's face, those are the ones I do like best.
And I know that some girls can be a little self conscious, but a nice tummy shot also helps to put at ease. Saw one girl who looked like she got shot in the stomach, which was of course mis leading to her pics.
Also, clear pics. I see some and think... well they shouldn't have posted that one lol.
In those cases, been tempted to text the girl just to tell her that I would take her pics for her and post them. LOL
Because, let's face it, unless you know the girl, it's all about presentation. :-)
I appreciate explicit shots as much as any guy, and I do want some nudes so I can get an accurate impression of her. But, I love photos that are like foreplay--with some tease that leaves me craving more. That would include lingerie, underboob, sideboob, over-the-shoulder, and having panties pulled down low, very low--among many other things. Those kind of shots suggest that she appreciates the build-up, takes her time, and savors great sex.
Love the creative expression on that Steve