Paris XXX Theatre

Went to Dallas about 11:00PM just to motor around. Up and down Harry Hines. Passed the Paris XXX Theatre and saw several young lovelies outside. Turned around and went into the parking lot. I had never sampled the nightly menu there. Was met near the door by an absolutely gorgeous tall very young blonde wearing a dress made for a 5 foot tall cutie. Simply could not take my eyes off of her perfect ass. I'll also say there were at least three other slim young ladies I would have fucked in a New York minute. The fee was $150 for her and $20 for the room. No kissing and everything covered. Not a bad price for what she was offering, especially considering that incredible body and face. Went in. There were, scattered around, several other ladies, most about 50-75 pounds overweight, offering various services. Wasn't what I was looking for so I left. But I have to say. I was impressed by the selection of young ladies there, not necessarily by the offered services, but by the beauty and pure sexiness. The only turnoff was the serious business-like attitude, totally devoid of flirting, smiling, being cute, or any enticements other than the body. Wonder if other of the "theatres" offer similar or more adventurous scenarios.
Sounds like Mysty. Been meaning to leave a review about her and my last visit to Dallas. Paris is hit or miss.
While im Not really of fan of standing out among the crowd, I often enjoy the shenanigans in the backrooms when i rendezvous with SOS whose contacted me. I find it Kinky, exciting, and also convenient when I'm mobile. Its Sweet spot if you're into that.
Mockingbird Video was pretty wild before it shutdown. Adventure seems to move around; if it gets quiet in one spot, check the others.