Kinlee in Fort Worth

Has anyone seen Kinlee in Fort Worth lately? There’s one review from December, but nothing since.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-33325.html
Has anyone seen Kinlee in Fort Worth lately? There’s one review from December, but nothing since.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-33325.html Originally Posted by bmoc33
I will reach out to her right away, have sex with her and report back.

(I'm here to help! You're welcome.)

(I'm here to help! You're welcome.) Originally Posted by slubby
LOL. Way to take one for the team, my friend!
There have been a couple recent not so good reviews on her on here.
There have been a couple recent not so good reviews on her on here. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
Are they under a different name? When I search for her name, I’m only finding a single review from 12/22.
Dang, dang, dang...that is one beautiful smile. My radar would say that's too good to be true. But if you guys say she's real...so be it.

Sure seems like Slubby is trying hard to make another lady jealous. In the end, I hope that old lover's trick works.
Are they under a different name? When I search for her name, I’m only finding a single review from 12/22. Originally Posted by bmoc33

Im not sure I could be confused with her sister GiGi but I do know I have seen at least one not so good one on Kinlee within last month or so. Her and her sister just came back on that site. The search function also is acting funny lately. It is not picking up on some posts from last few months. Like you can search GiGi and the results miss a thread that was posted August 1st that is on second page of review section currently. If I search my posts it shows most recent to be in May and I have made several few since then. So it is weird.

(I'm here to help! You're welcome.) Originally Posted by slubby
Slubby I can see why we didn’t miss you while you were gone.
Mods...why no "Dislike" Button at the bottom of a comment?
Slubby I can see why we didn’t miss you while you were gone. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs

So, I wasn't missed because I offered to have sex with her? Alright. Sorry I couldn't get you to miss me!

If you don't like someone, why waste your time & effort telling them?

C'mon man, you're better than that.