Guys...Ladies..Refs..Vouching. ..

Gentlemen... I have to come out and say this..It's getting outa hand..
If you haven't seen me within the last 3 to 4 months please do not use me as a ref for another lady....I am getting hit up with vouch requests from the ladies on gents that I cannot even recall who the clients are!

I have no idea what you have been doing for the past year to two years..I don't know if your still a nice guy or not...and the last guy I vouched for..BIT the lady! Yes he did..he literally bit her..and was very aggressive with her..So now Im feeling bad..because I told her I had seen him..trying to help them both out..

I will not vouch for you if I haven't seen you within the last 4 months...If you have not contacted me..to let me know your giving my name out..then don't.
A curtsy call or friendly pm from you is now required for those that I haven't seen beyond 4 months. And is the only way I'll vouch for you!

Now understand If I have seen you within the last 4 months..no problem..I will def vouch for you.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.
nita..
I have no idea what you have been doing for the past year to two years..I don't know if your still a nice guy or not...and the last guy I vouched for..BIT the lady! Yes he did..he literally bit her..and was very aggressive with her..So now Im feeling bad..because I told her I had seen him..trying to help them both out.. Originally Posted by anita germane
Please do not feel bad. No one knows how any two will act together BCD. You could have seen him the day before, and something like this still happen.
And I would hope that this in no way change any working relationship you had with the other provider.
  • m2244
  • 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM
no way would it change the way someone works with nita.......a great girl and has been very helpful for me and im sure many others......I have pm'ed herself and nikki with random questions even and they are always prompt and great!. thanks

gentlemen shes right though....i will not be taking references unless they are 6 months or sooner.

nita......maybe I should hang a punching bag or something in my location so they think im tuffer
very good idea about the reminder pm or email if someone wants to use you and it's been a while!
OSD is right, its extremely frustrating but true. A guy can be one way with provider A and a complete different with provider B. It isn't right, but it's true.

Gents all I ask of you is if its been more than a few months since last seeing your two recent references, give them a heads up or at lease give me information that would trigger their memory of meeting with you. I am always willing to work with anyone in making a meeting work. And I fully understand that some of you guys don't hobby that much. I just need accurate information. The email address you had at the time or phone number if it had change. This way the screening process is a breeze as it should be. Screening a client shouldn't be as hard as it is for some.
All I can say is I hope the idea of verified provider referrals on our profiles comes to be a feature here someday...A date and referral from a verified provider associated with a gent's profile, would like I say be an invaluable tool for you ladies that like to use this board for a steady source of business. Having such a feature could cut down on mis-cues and delays in communication, as well as keep things more "in-house" than relying on providers that are not as well known from other forums or advertising sites.