posted reviews

I did a review on Alisha from Austin and in her review tab off her profile it never showed up. Now two more reviews are posted. It is however, in the killeen review section. What requirements are there that effect that posting?
Buck,

The process for getting a review attached to a particular provider's showcase is manual.

Reviews go into a cue in the city where you post them and they are reviewed by the review mod (geniusman) or the mods in that city who attempt to match them to the provider. It is a separate process from approval/disapproval of the review.

If you know of reviews you posted of a provider in any forum, that have not been assigned after a couple of days, please send Ranch or I the links in a PM and either of us can go in and link the reviews manually.

Now, in this case, your review of Just_Alisha was approved by another moderator and the review was assigned to Just_Alisha. I cannot tell you why it is not showing up on her profile, but I did go back and look at the assignment.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
I know, I just bumped a thread over 30 days old. Just realized it was posted last year and not last month. But to be fair, It was sitting in questions for staff before Ranch was a mod and while I was on vacation..... Did not want to leave it unanswered as the question is still pertinent.

Respectfully,

OldSarge