Waco/bcs ads

I am thinking of visiting these two towns really soon. I being a local here in killeen I am not to sure if I can post a single ad for these towns or do I have to but them all on one ad. Thanks in advance
Didnt you ask this before?
I moved this thread from CoEd to here. More appropriate place, especially as other ladies will look here for answers from the staff.

As to posting ads.... The ECCIE guidelines allow a lady to post ads in up to 5 cities at a time (subject to the one ad per week in weekday and one ad per weekend in the weekend sections).

As to OUR area..... our corner is unique in that we represent three very distinct geopraphic areas.

The PREFERRED method would be to say "Gents, I am in City #1 Mon-Wed, City #2 on Thurs and City #3 on Friday and Sat, in one ad per week.

IMO, As an EXCEPTION to the guidelines, I have no issue with a lady that normally posts in city #1, posting an ad later in the same week that says she has had a change in plans and has decided to go to city #2 or even #3.

The intent behind the limits are to prevent ladies from posting so frequently as to bump the other ladies off the page (in the larger cities, ladies get bumped on the day they post).

We have 20 ad positions on page one in our forum. Currently it takes a lady over a week to get bumped off of page one. As long as ladies' ads are not getting bumped within a week, there really is no room for complaint.

Now, if we get to the point where all of the ladies are placing 3 ads a week (as EXCEPTIONS), one for each city, we will have an issue, as ladies will be getting bumped off of page one in one or two days.

Of course, the ladies will do an excellent job of reporting any violations to the ad posting guidelines.

I hope that helps and is clear enough.

Respectfully,

OldSarge