HUGE Question.... Help!!!!!

I am not really on here much, but I got to admit that I googled me today and saw a few post saying that I was using old photos and such on Back page, Well my photos are never over 2 months old when I post an ad..... I am indeed 51 and look awesome. But the photo that the guy showed on here is 6 years ago when I was a BBW and shooting a Film...... So How did it show up as a BP ad is what I am wondering? I mean I fuss at girls all the time for using old photos or photoshopped pix........... why would I do it to myself? I look better than I did at 30!
Carla,

I am sorry you are having problems with BackPage.

As BP ads are a manual process (info is not posted there via webcrawler or bot) and ads are paid for, then any adult ad showing there was manually posted and paid for by a real person, and not tied to having a pic on ECCIE.

In terms of BP ads that are unwanted, the only way I know how to get it down is to flag it several times. You may want to post a link to the ad in question in CoEd and ask for help in flagging it. (That worked recently to take down a BP ad posted against another provider here).

Wish there was more that I could say, other than it sucks to have other people post info about one's self in a public forum.

Respectfully,

OldSarge