Mentoring Services

As many of you know, I have mentored many new-to-the-hobby ladies over the past several years on proper screening methods, etc.

In fact, many hobbyists have referred them to me, and I've always helped whenever possible...

My time has become increasingly limited lately, between balancing my hobby & personal life, traveling, & growing extended family...

I will still gladly offer assistance to new providers who need help; however, I will now be charging (regular hobby rates) for my mentoring services.

It's become nearly impossible for me to dedicate my free time to anything but hobbying & family... And do I believe that I provide a valuable service. Well worth it IMO, especially when you consider the alternatives.

This is just an fyi for ladies interested, and those of you that send new ladies my way. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this. I would love outside perspectives & input.
We all appreciate what you have done for those who have followed you into the hobby in our little corner
This one of those things that people just do not get when they call and pick your brain, they are taking from your experiences and attempting to use them and expect that it should be free because "we are all in the same business".
People will pay for the lessons in hardships or money.
Howbeit, just because someone teaches you something will not of and by itself make you successful, it takes determination and the implementation of the knowlwdge garnered to render succuss.

I will venture that your calls for assistance will drop off if people expect to have to pay to just talk,although I do applaud the attempt and the acknowledgment that some could definitley use some help in getting started on a good note.

I recently had a competitor of mine come to me and ask me to help him as he is struggling in the current economy. I tried to help him but after a week or so it became apparent that he lacked the skillset to be a succesful business.

Good luck,but not everyone has the ability in themselves,for whatever reason, to be successful in business.

HAIL!!
Well, even the chick handing out happy face stickers at Walmart gets paid a little something. I'm just sayin'. Lol
It has been very nice of you to help mentor some of the women! Proper screening and deciding whether to proceed to meet a guy or not makes it safer for the lady in terms of the guy being abusive or aggressive or maybe just a guy that does not fully respect the lady that provides so much enjoyment for the decent guys. And in many cases the lady is providing invaluable help to the guys who need a nice woman that treats them with kindness and respect with the physical closeness that is so enjoyable.

Ginger Doll... Thanks for helping the women freely in the past! I doubt formal seminars or training would work but I have always thought that experienced ladies could help get newer ladies get started well. I doubt they would attend but some could use schooling on the business side of the business... such as: Scheduling 101... Time Management 101...Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation for ads and responding to clients 101...Lighting and Ambience 101... and etc! LOL!

Wishing you the very best Ginger Doll!!!!
... some could use schooling on the business side of the business... such as: Scheduling 101... Time Management 101...Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation for ads and responding to clients 101...Lighting and Ambience 101... and etc! LOL!... Originally Posted by Relaxer
How about the top ten things not to display/say in your backpage ads?

I don't know what rank I would give my two favorites... Female use of the word "stallion" or a nasty toilet in the background. Lol

The spread eagle pose with a pimple-laden butt deserves honorable mention, too.
[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1052977343

The spread eagle pose with a pimple-laden butt deserves honorable mention, too.[/QUOTE]

This ^^ and for the love of God----WIPE YO ASS!!!! Before you show that cooch to the poor souls browsing BP.
Their presence just makes my ads look that much better. Lol
Their presence just makes my ads look that much better. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It is backpage after all.. If you can spell, don't have a zit infested ass, messy room, pimp showing up in the mirror as he takes your pic, or a backed up toliet your ads are winners..

For the lower class backpage that is constantly looked at by the local lazy cops.
Its a valid idea Ginger....I wonder how you're going to collect though.
The session would have to take place in a neutral public setting, like a restaurant, etc.

Or...I also accept credit cards.
Make sure they know that the maximum hourly rate for rookies is $150 and hour, to have cold beer on hand, to shower at least once every couple days, and not to have the girl's pimps sit on their customer's cars.
Duly noted. You're cracking me up, dingdong. Lmao
Captain Dingdong made post number 69 count
Makes sense, Ginger. When asked why he was reluctant to give out 'free' legal advice - Abraham Lincoln said "A lawyers time and advice are his stock in trade".