Can I do both?

I am 23 years old and I am aware that I still have so much to learn.
Up until now I have always been on the submissive side and I enjoy it very much, I hope to experience some more of it.
I am also very curious about playing the dominant role I don't know much about.
So is my curiosity enough reason to explore being dominant?
Since I do enjoy being submissive and I do it very well will that be the only one I am good at?

Does anyone else play in both positions and enjoy each the same?
Often times - experience in being submissive leads to great skills as a domme.
  • savak
  • 06-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Try it, its great.

I thought I could never be a Domme because I had been so used to taking the punishment, then recently I did a roleplay where I forced myself on the provider and man handled her like a boss. Of course I didnt do any rough stuff to her like candle wax biting or choking, but I approached a normally vanilla gfe into one where supposedly the other participant was unwilling and I was in control and it was great.
I enjoy being a "switch" from time to time. It varies depending on the needs and mood of both partners in my case. I'm surprised at how talented a submissive I've become. You look stunningly lovely and I wish you a life full of positive adventures and exploration!
I've done both. Both in the real world and in the play for pay arena. In the real world, whether I am Dom or sub is very dependent on the relationship with the other person. I'm also vanilla. But I really prefer alternative sex to vanilla. So if the relationship is good and honest, it is quite possible to experience both. Although I have to say I have tried both with the same person and it just didn't work. I might be saying this clumsily. I have not been both Dom and sub to the same person. I was Dom to one; sub to another.(Not currently I might add.) In both cases, it just happened. Signals were sent, and luckily, I caught them. We had a lot of fun.

But being curious about it is the first step. Read a bunch of stuff about it; listen to what guys on here say they like (girls, too, if you want to play with girls also).

Just be cautious. The word Dom or submissive doesn't mean the same thing to every partner. To some it will mean bondage, spanking, PAIN. To others it could be simple use of words to put someone into the space they want.

Bottom line? I say investigate your desires with an open heart and mind.
Hopefully we can explore together soon. I'm willing to try either side and explain thedynamics of both. And yes, being submissive can help you get a real feel of what the person receiving is feeling when being dominated. Look forward to sharing soon!!!!
More often than not I am in the more dominant role in a session....but there are times when I just like to lay back & be a little submissive {but usually only with my most trusted repeat friends}

so yes--it can be done....just make sure you set the expections out in the open, clearly before the session
THank you all for the advice and opinions