You now know the others perspective....and fuck you, you are fired.

So I decided to spoil myself seeing a provider I've not met before. I ask if she has an incall hh rate available and she said sure and gave me her price. We met and I had an ok time.
There was disappointment but you never know till you try. I post a review and leave the recommendation blank.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=928031

Well today I get this pm.

STAFF EDIT

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Makes sense to some degree. As stated when she stopped during our visit and reminded me along with saying this rate is what she normally charges for quickies. So I reply.

EDITED

Well then you see someone else's true perspective.

EDITED

Now to do a quick run of the highlights listed. Yes I did get a full 30mins. The main attraction closed after 15-18mins of walking in the park gates. I didn't know 5mins of very mild k9 is "fucking the shit"out of a provider, especially when her toy got more hardcore action on the visit then me. So I have now learned that if you book any time with her, 30mins, 60mins, or 120mins you can get the same action as 15mins according to her reply. I also learned I am cheap for paying her asking price for a visit.

I've learned the value of an honest review.........fuck you, you are fired.(Mery Christmas)

Pleased make yourself aware of the Forum Guidelines to avoid future sanctions.
2 sides to every story. They never match up, ever.
I agree. And today I learned the other side.

Interesting note I achevied more in 15mins then many do in 2 hours. :-)
Am I misunderstanding something NewGuy, or did you expect MSOG on a 30 minute date?

Also, I might be wrong, but I think it's against the rules to quote PM communications in a public post.
No msog. Just a 30min in and out visit. At 15mins the main attraction had a very abrupt close after 7-8 mins at best of light use. If you read the mean review I did it may help with that part of it.

If you're not suppose to post pms it makes sense why people would talk so much trash in them.
I did read the review, but didn't see anything about 'the main attraction closing up' lol. It must be in the BCD section? I don't have access.
Oh to sum up the main section of it. 60secs of cowgirl and I stopped to prevent a premature ending followed by 5mins of k9 and out of nowhere I was stopped and asked to finsh while getting a hj. Obviously she read the whole review so I'm surprised you can't lol.

That being said it wasn't a bad review. I said all the things I liked and then where it went sour.
Sorry for your experience newguy but it was your choice to go with someone that you had never met before.
I personally never partake in a 30 minute venture because to me that's simply not enough time to even attempt to find any chemistry. You booked a short session and although it wasn't what you were hoping for, but she ultimately held up her end of the deal.
For the $$ you could have watched the ads for specials and got an hour with one of the top tier ladies here. jmho
I agree completely. Afterwards I wish I had. I have had many great hh incalls with other fine providers on here that i really enjoyed. This one was going good then hit dissapointing.

Its just interesting the kind of response you get from an honest review that wasn't mean or say no for recommendation.

Then you add the nice message out of nowhere saying its my fault and i am cheap because I paid the rate she wanted. The added good luck seeing another provider bullshit really made me think wow what a sweethart.
I agree completely. Afterwards I wish I had. I have had many great hh incalls with other fine providers on here that i really enjoyed. This one was going good then hit dissapointing.

Its just interesting the kind of response you get from an honest review that wasn't mean or say no for recommendation.

Then you add the nice message out of nowhere saying its my fault and i am cheap because I paid the rate she wanted. The added good luck seeing another provider bullshit really made me think wow what a sweethart. Originally Posted by newguy2001
I sure wouldn't consider $$ for a HH cheap,,,,LOL, and I thank you for an honest review.
Plus if she does not want fast and furious,,,,,, she should not book quickies and HH,,,, imho
Well, I would not let it spoil my Christmas.
You wrote an honest review and was not denegrating in the least, at far as I am concerned. There were a couple of factors working against you, she was out of her comfort zone( typically the provider will set the routine and remain in control) she is not use to a short time constraint and familiararity (spellcheck) first visit, ect.
I'm sure she wants a yes on the bottom line. To me, if I get off, I give a yes. I don't worry about the provider, this is about endorphins being released, not love.

If she just contacted you for clarification is one thing but to come out guns blazing does validate what you're saying. Imho

Thanks for the honest review!

As a side note: If they can jack you off or blow you to completion, then in reality it is easier for them, not as harsh on the body being contorted and twisted and having a man pounding them through a mattress.
Oh to sum up the main section of it. 60secs of cowgirl and I stopped to prevent a premature ending followed by 5mins of k9 and out of nowhere I was stopped and asked to finsh while getting a hj. Obviously she read the whole review so I'm surprised you can't lol.

That being said it wasn't a bad review. I said all the things I liked and then where it went sour. Originally Posted by newguy2001
Why would she have to read it? She was THERE. This is also a good lesson on why hh is shit. It's just not enough time.
I don't do 30 minute sessions for a lot of reasons. But the lady offered a rate for one and the gentleman paid it. I don't think it is unreasonable for him to expect to finish with something other than a hj. And I did not read his post as saying that the major reason he was unhappy was that msog was not available. In a 30 minute session, that should be no surprise to anyone. He appears to be more unhappy that the finish of his choice was not available. And for that, I can't fault him.
I sure wouldn't consider $$ for a HH cheap,,,,LOL, and I thank you for an honest review.
Plus if she does not want fast and furious,,,,,, she should not book quickies and HH,,,, imho Originally Posted by datylikes
There is a difference between fast and furious and someone trying to blow your back out. The size of a man can damage a woman internally if he is to big and the sex is to hard. No one wants to have their uterus damaged or detached for that matter. What feels good to one may not feel good to another. I wasn't there, and don't know what the experience was like. However there are many factors that can be taken into consideration here. He has his side, she has her side, there are two sides to every story. Everyone needs to take that into consideration.
I offer MSOG for HH dates if the guy can get it up again. I've had dates where it ended on time after 2 pops. This is why getting details before the date is good. I'm not talking about extra long emails or boring phone conversation. Just say what you want and don't dance around it