Robert Mueller’s Russia probe has apparently uncovered some Russian collusion.

Russian collusion? Lanny Davis reportedly making bank as a registered foreign agent for Putin-tied oligarch

August 23, 2018

Robert Mueller’s Russia probe has apparently uncovered some Russian collusion. Except it doesn’t involve the 2016 Trump campaign, but rather, Michael Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis, a longtime friend of Slick Willie and hildebeest.

Davis is the co-founder and partner of his name-sake law firm, Davis Goldberg & Galper. The law firm is a current, active, registered foreign agent for Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash, a close ally of Russian president Vladimir Putin....

The revelations were made in FARA records (Foreign Agents Registration Act) uncovered by the Conservative Review’s Jordan Schachtel and One American News correspondent Jack Posobiec....

Davis’ law firm is a registered foreign agent that pockets roughly $1 million a year to lobby the U.S. government on behalf of one of Vladimir Putin’s closest allies, Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash.

Firtash is under indictment in the United States for bribing government officials and is fighting extradition from his residence in Austria.

“When Davis spews propaganda targeting POTUS legitimacy, is he not helping Russia spread discord in USA?” Jordan Schachtel tweeted.

(bizpacreview)
/
Lanny Davis has no shame. How could a Clinton sycophant be any different?
Even if there was "collusion" I don't care, Trump rules, Putin rules, Russia is our ally, the cold war is over.
SNICK
What's the betting Mueller and co, do NOT push for any charges THERE...
What's the betting Mueller and co, do NOT push for any charges THERE... Originally Posted by garhkal
seems mueller et al don't go where the evidence leads

they root for evidence in carefully defined areas
And, if they find criminal activity, then it only should count if it's about Russia, right? Nope. Contrary to what you're posting, Mueller's team is going exactly where the evidence leads. Just ask Manafort.

Unlike us mongers, these guys all swore an oath. Even Twitler, who placed his hand on a book he's never read and promised to defend another book he's never read and doesn't give a shit about.
seems mueller et al don't go where the evidence leads

they root for evidence in carefully defined areas Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Which is why i agree with Rush Limbaugh, when he said "there i a double standard of justice"..
isn't Lanny Davis's Clintons money man?

I'm thinking Lanny must've offered Cohen some big money to turn on Trump.