HOLY CRAP! Sarah Sanders may hold the key to bringing this country together

Pretty funny but she’s a slug. Horrible.

Not surprisingly, both she and Kellyanne both worked for Rafael, the Kanadian Kupcake Kruz. Do they come by it naturally, or is there something in Cruz’s water cooler???

Nice video.

Not surprisingly, both she and Kellyanne both worked for Rafael, the Kanadian Kupcake Kruz. Do they come by it naturally, or is there something in Cruz’s water cooler???

Nice video. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe Cruz is half Cuban, and born in our once great country. Hence, you depiction of him as Canadian is a politically inspired piece of misdirection and propaganda for the drunk Irish guy from El Paso who is using a Spanish first name in a craven and racist attempt to get votes.
I'm looking forward to 2020.
I believe Cruz is half Cuban, and born in our once great country. Hence, you depiction of him as Canadian is a politically inspired piece of misdirection and propaganda for the drunk Irish guy from El Paso who is using a Spanish first name in a craven and racist attempt to get votes. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you referring to the DUMBASCRAPS hope for U.S.Senate Beto Baboso O'rourke ?
I believe Cruz is half Cuban, and born in our once great country. Hence, you depiction of him as Canadian is a politically inspired piece of misdirection and propaganda for the drunk Irish guy from El Paso who is using a Spanish first name in a craven and racist attempt to get votes. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ted Cruz was born in Alberta, Canada. His mother was born in Wilmington, Delaware and his father was born in Cuba and became a naturalized citizen in 2005. Until 2014 Cruz had dual citizenship but renounced the Canadian citizenship on May 14, 2014.

O'Rourke has had the nickname "Beto" since he was a child. So he has been a racist all his life? Come on!

O’Rourke, 44 years old, is the son of Patrick Francis “Pat” O’Rourke, an El Paso judge whose family immigrated to the United States from Ireland three generations earlier. It was in El Paso that the young Robert began going by “Beto,” a common nickname in Mexico for people named Roberto.

“My parents have called me Beto from day one, and it’s just — it’s kind of a nickname for Robert in El Paso. It just stuck,” O’Rourke told CNN, adding that he has a baby picture of himself in a hand-knitted “Beto” sweater. “I just don’t think that’s what folks in Texas want us to focus on. ... We can focus on the small, mean, petty stuff or we can be big, bold, courageous, and confident.”

Nice video. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you've been pointed for sure!
amazing what they can do with video animation these days isn't it? funny as shit!
Ted Cruz was born in Alberta, Canada. His mother was born in Wilmington, Delaware and his father was born in Cuba and became a naturalized citizen in 2005. Until 2014 Cruz had dual citizenship but renounced the Canadian citizenship on May 14, 2014.

O'Rourke has had the nickname "Beto" since he was a child. So he has been a racist all his life? Come on!

O’Rourke, 44 years old, is the son of Patrick Francis “Pat” O’Rourke, an El Paso judge whose family immigrated to the United States from Ireland three generations earlier. It was in El Paso that the young Robert began going by “Beto,” a common nickname in Mexico for people named Roberto.

“My parents have called me Beto from day one, and it’s just — it’s kind of a nickname for Robert in El Paso. It just stuck,” O’Rourke told CNN, adding that he has a baby picture of himself in a hand-knitted “Beto” sweater. “I just don’t think that’s what folks in Texas want us to focus on. ... We can focus on the small, mean, petty stuff or we can be big, bold, courageous, and confident.”
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
oops, at least his father is Cuban.

I still hate the drunken Irish guy trying to pretend to be one of La Raza.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

at a glance i would have guessed he was the one in the middle based on his current politically correct appearance.
at a glance i would have guessed he was the one in the middle based on his current politically correct appearance. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that was my thought too when I saw the pic, figured it was guy in the middle, not the one on the left with the flower outfit.
Are you going to tell me that YOU didn’t bully this guy in HS?

Are you going to tell me that YOU didn’t bully this guy in HS?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For being the smartest guy in the class?

At least he didn't wear a dress and a adopt a fake Spanish name!

(BTW - I know lot's of Hispanics. Lot's of Hispanics are friends of mine. I don't know any who go by "Beto".)
For being the smartest guy in the class?

At least he didn't wear a dress and a adopt a fake Spanish name!

(BTW - I know lot's of Hispanics. Lot's of Hispanics are friends of mine. I don't know any who go by "Beto".) Originally Posted by friendly fred

you don't know any Robert whos goes by Beto? what do they call themselves if not Beto?