Better Red than Well Read

Trumpy supporter's motto.

Enough is enough. Let's see the tax returns.

If China can hear me. It would be great to see trump's tax returns.
Weak bait, MMM. But go ahead and pour me a drink anyway.
Look who rose to the bait. One of the priestburg residents whose father was a Father.

No wonder you think white collar crime is no big deal.

Now put down the sacramental wine, release that alter person, and turn yourself in.
Weak bait, MMM. But go ahead and pour me a drink anyway. Originally Posted by lustylad
Your references to homosexuality seem uncharacteristically vague and muted, MMM. Why is that?

And how many altar-egos do you have today?
Trumpy supporter's motto.

Enough is enough. Let's see the tax returns.

If China can hear me. It would be great to see trump's tax returns. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Go for it China!
Homosexual? Vague? You so like playing stupid.

I was referring to your preference for(BANNED SUBJECT) courtesy of your father/Father.

Having a female avatar is just a trump supporter diversion, one you've always used. I used to think you were trans but now your true preferences become obvious.
At least they (the priests even you outraged) kept you out of the priesthood.

Your references to homosexuality seem uncharacteristically vague and muted, MMM. Why is that?

And how many altar-egos do you have today? Originally Posted by lustylad
I used to think you were trans but now your true preferences become obvious. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
"Trans"??? Hmmm... do you mean transient? Translucent? Transparent? Transcendent? Transformative?

"True preferences" for what?

Spit it out, MMM. I'm doing my bestest to understand you. Now pour me another one, please.
Having a female avatar is just a trump supporter diversion... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yeah, it must be a trump supporter thing. Waco likes my avatar.

i'd rather eat lustylad's avatar.

hubba hubba Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Too bad it does nothing for you, MMM. Here's another Julia pic for your viewing pleasure.

Still nothing? Not sure what the cure is for you, MMM. Trump supporters don't have any problems like yours. They all find Julia to be very fuckable.

Maybe you should just close your eyes and imagine... whatever the fuck works for you!
"Trans"??? Hmmm... do you mean transient? Translucent? Transparent? Transcendent? Transformative?

"True preferences" for what?

Spit it out, MMM. I'm doing my bestest to understand you. Now pour me another one, please. Originally Posted by lustylad
It was his full-throated interest in "trans" that helped get this forum established. Folks in the Sandbox got tired of hearing about "trans", and Chica Chaser created this Forum and moved all of those discussions here.
Yeah, it must be a trump supporter thing. Waco likes my avatar.

Too bad it does nothing for you, MMM. Here's another Julia pic for your viewing pleasure.

Still nothing? Not sure what the cure is for you, MMM. Trump supporters don't have any problems like yours. They all find Julia to be very fuckable.

Maybe you should just close your eyes and imagine... whatever the fuck works for you! Originally Posted by lustylad

I like your avatar too!!!
It was his full-throated interest in "trans" that helped get this forum established. Folks in the Sandbox got tired of hearing about "trans", and Chica Chaser created this Forum and moved all of those discussions here. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chica Chaser was an excellent mod.