discussion - why so little showcases with feet pics? (provider input encouraged) help me understand. . please

Have seen a few Elizabeth moane nd a couple others. And I know most guys who hobby like standard bj cfs action but footfetish is one of the more tame/sensual fetishes... even in amp world in my experience ive ran across a ton of girls who obviously dont pay much attention to their feet I.e. no polish rough heels...

It only takes a few minutes quick foot scratch for dead skin after a shower to get em soft and a quick polish job...adding a clear topcoat after polish dries will even make ur efforts last 2-3 weeks w/0 chipping... easy tactic that will have every guy with a footfetish want to pm u just because u take the extra time to be beautiful head to toe

I know alot of gals provider/nonproviders are self conscience of their footsies but if a bbw chick can put full body shots up I see no reason y a gal with 7+ pics in showccase cant covet all basis by teasing local footboys with a footpic... as ff is a top 5 fetish lookup according to google stats...

Ive even paid 120 for 20 min with a very cute gal that wouldn't even let me touch/worship feet a couple minutes w/0 a upsell for it.. nd all I want is a quick tug with feet help...

I can understand upcharge for greece or dom gal roleplay but upcharging for a guy that only wants to give you a foot massage w/ a littlte toe sucking (to her) is rediculous. .

I frequently compliment random nonproviding chicks on their pedis in publics and rarely ever am I not met with smiles and giggles and have gotten alot to even let me get footpic

Any input would be appreciated. .. especially from u ladies..

I understand the gals with pro shots wanting to put their best image up but I actually prefer cellphone pics as photoshop is very real nowadays... but if you feel like a selfie footpic would diminish quality of showcase IT WONT...it only shows clients u want to show u are trully beautiful head to toe..

Don't take it as a knock if u dont have a footpic and guys dont bash me for my fetish... Its more common than u think.. nd i have traveled to greece once out of curiosity but hated it...sumn mental i have against poking ahole that i have turns me off bj's are an exeption though..from a young age ive always been a footboy.. some are titmen some assmen.. im a faceman with a footfetish my preference dont judgeme
Nothing wrong with some foot lovens. I have feet pics babe even a video on my add in Joplin of me in the bath washing my tooties love haven my feet played with.
  • L.A.
  • 03-13-2016, 07:42 PM
I too have a foot fetish and the site of a beautiful, well taken care of, pedicured foot has always been something that's turned me on. For whatever reason foot pics on here are few and far between. I have been interested in seeing somebody and asked for a quick foot pic and you'd think I'd asked for them to recreate the Mona Lisa. Hell, even my ATF who has awesome feet and gets a pedicure every two weeks right before I go see her doesn't have any foot pics posted.
Share them toes gals lol ,he's asking nicely.
Because some people don't like feet. Not to be rude, but your avatar grosses me out. That is NOT an attractive pair of feet. Actually looks like Hobbit feet.
If a gent were to ask me for a pic I would send it....honestly never thought about putting my pedicured tootsies in my showcase or ads. I may rethink that.....
Because some people don't like feet. Not to be rude, but your avatar grosses me out. That is NOT an attractive pair of feet. Actually looks like Hobbit feet.
If a gent were to ask me for a pic I would send it....honestly never thought about putting my pedicured tootsies in my showcase or ads. I may rethink that..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Nice to know u may rethink it... rofl that u say my avi is gross nd look like hobbit feet... goes to show u dnt have to have qvc footmodel feet to appease my ff... latina small bbw feet in my avi which i love.. I like all shapes nd sized just no bunyons or rough heels soft under size 8 with proportionate nails get a a grade always
I too have a foot fetish and the site of a beautiful, well taken care of, pedicured foot has always been something that's turned me on. For whatever reason foot pics on here are few and far between. I have been interested in seeing somebody and asked for a quick foot pic and you'd think I'd asked for them to recreate the Mona Lisa. Hell, even my ATF who has awesome feet and gets a pedicure every two weeks right before I go see her doesn't have any foot pics posted. Originally Posted by L.A.
Right.. lol asking some chicks to see their feet you would think we asked for spread eagle...glad to see somebody agrees. Thx for ur input
I think I have ugly long boney feet...size 10...so I usually wear knee high funky socks during playtime.

But guys have asked me if they can do foot worship and cum on them and I oblige if you prearrange it! LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1467211_10203790530136323_3286121527646855056_n.jpg (31.6 KB, 332 views)
I'm with K4u that is NOT an attractive pair of feet in the Avatar . Actually looks like Hobbit feet
I agree ..
here are some sexy feet long toes to work it ,,

oops
DR love your shoes ..
Thanks sugar...One of my hobby hubbies bought them for me...they have skulls on them!

{Luv your silver heels..I am a shoe fetish freak}
shoes oh man I have over 200 i bet ..thanks love
I've posted a few pics here and there of my cute feet. I'm not ashamed of my feet, and I'm not really grossed out by other people's well taken care of feet. Though I assume the majority of dudes are interested in T & A or full body shots as opposed to close up foot shots.

Also a foot polish job with top coat lasting up to three weeks is quite a stretch. But I get your point..
Sexy feet ladies ! Hey miss Dallas did u get my heads up pm ?