Unlocked Firestick, Android TV or Other Options? How best to cut the cord?

Anybody have any experience with these? I've cut the cord and experimented with Kodi. Was talking to someone the other day about PLEX and SATS..was actually an ATT guy.

I got 4K TVs and there seems to be a lot of streaming options.

Any opinions? Anyone have any sites that break it down? I'm googling but there's a lot of info.

Thanks.
4K tv should be great viewing!

Since you indicate you are in Houston, should be multiple high speed options and ISP providers is where you might start, although hard wired ISP may not be ubiquitous. ATT, comcast xfinity and maybe a couple of others.

You could easily eliminate cable tv and choose only high speed internet, but you might get a better deal pricing wise if you keep some basic cable service.

otoh, assuming you have great wireless service in your residence, test that on your 4k tv using your wireless carrier, but make sure you don't overload the carrier and make sure your carrier plan doesn't cut you off or just slow you down toward then end of a billing period.

imo, don't drop any ISP or wireless plans until you have tested and trialed whatever first. Might be difficult to retrieve a lost pricing plan.

Best of luck and hope you also post this query in Houston where more folks likely have lots of experience.