LUBE,LUBE, Where art thou ??????

Nary a post from the lyin liberal plant since the announcement of TRUMP stomping shrilLIARy's lying liberal ass !! Poor ole "seArgent " shit !!!! He prolly hasn't cried this much since he was called out for his stolen valor AND being caught writing a false review ON A TRANNY !!!
Nary a post from the lyin liberal plant since the announcement of TRUMP stomping shrilLIARy's lying liberal ass !! Poor ole "seArgent " shit !!!! He prolly hasn't cried this much since he was called out for his stolen valor AND being caught writing a false review ON A TRANNY !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
A plant shouldn't be able to win the coveted DOTY title. Who's the Dipshit in waiting?
He's packing his bags. Or getting his fudge packed.

Assup is wondering if president trump will cut off his welfare.
A plant shouldn't be able to win the coveted DOTY title. Who's the Dipshit in waiting? Originally Posted by bambino
The " Dipshit in Waiting " would be the barrow hog. He's kinda busy right now "packing " ( AND getting his fudge packed ) for " vacation " ! It might be that EKIM gets to sit on the golden toilet with the " multi-dick " crown in the interim !!! Lenny in charge ? !!!!
It's not the election. His "family" finally got sick of him, and now he sleeps with the fishes. I warned him. They could no longer handle the embarrassment.
The " Dipshit in Waiting " would be the barrow hog. He's kinda busy right now "packing " ( AND getting his fudge packed ) for " vacation " ! It might be that EKIM gets to sit on the golden toilet with the " multi-dick " crown in the interim !!! Lenny in charge ? !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's already was spotted in the Pittsburgh forums. Spreading his Dipshittery. What a dumb cocksucker.
  • jma9
  • 11-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Fuck that guy
Naw. Just looking to stay close to my boi...

This is Asswipe cockstalking me in the Pgh forum.
Hopefully he took the easy way out.
Nary a post from the lyin liberal plant since the announcement of TRUMP stomping shrilLIARy's lying liberal ass !! Poor ole "seArgent " shit !!!! He prolly hasn't cried this much since he was called out for his stolen valor AND being caught writing a false review ON A TRANNY !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's hanging with sissy chump and asswipe
He's hanging with sissy chump and asswipe Originally Posted by gary5912
They are prolly making him " air tight " !!
Trolls do not get paid after the election especially when they lose.
Trolls do not get paid after the election especially when they lose. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So he's back to scrubbing toilets and working the gloryholes at the local truckstop's men's rooms !
  • R.M.
  • 11-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Remember our wager whore if Clinton wins I get a free session but have the option to allow someone else to screw you and trust me when I return I will put out a request for some horse hung black guy to screw your brains out and If Trump loses I send you the price of your highest session.
There is no our wager and never will be. Why don't you bend over and take a big black cock you nut job.

http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=111

Damn I should have kept my mouth shut. I could have toke that fools money.
Luke_Wyatt

Valued Poster

Last Activity: Yesterday 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Remember our wager whore if Clinton wins I get a free session but have the option to allow someone else to screw you and trust me when I return I will put out a request for some horse hung black guy to screw your brains out and If Trump loses I send you the price of your highest session.
There is no our wager and never will be. Why don't you bend over and take a big black cock you nut job.

http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=111

Damn I should have kept my mouth shut. I could have toke that fools money.
Luke_Wyatt

Valued Poster

Last Activity: Yesterday 06:15 PM Originally Posted by R.M.
That's ok. He's back to his full time job down at the gloryholes getting pegged by trannies !