Van Jones said this is a white whiplash

What the fuck does that mean sounds like something sissy chump would say
Van Jones is a commie cocksucker.
All Van Jones needs to explain to his kids is......."America had a choice between a powerful business man who understands the needs of everyday tax paying working people, and a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt".

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...esults-sot.cnn

The Democrats, in particular the DNC, insisted on nominating, and cramming down the Country's throat, a candidate that 50% of the American Public literally dispises and hates.
All Van Jones needs to explain to his kids is......."America had a choice between a powerful business man who understands the needs of everyday tax paying working people, and a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt".

The Democrats, in particular the DNC, insisted on nominating, and cramming down the Country's throat, a candidate that 50% of the American Public literally dispises and hates. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And it's nice to see that " WE, THE PEOPLE...... " have spoken, loud and clear to the establishment elites and the lying liberals ( and their media sycophant minions ) in particular !!! I'll be wearing my " Make America Great Again " hat for the next week, just to give the lyin liberals " a little tingle down their legs " !!!!
I believe the term he used was 'whitelash'. Whatever the fuck that is. Van Jones is just a CNN idiot who was shamed out of the Obama administration for being a communist.
Like all dimretards, he thinks last night was about racism. To them EVERYTHING is about race.

What they can't seem to figure out is that yesterday's election was about a total rejection of the liberalism of the last eight years. Plain and simple.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...esults-sot.cnn

The Democrats, in particular the DNC, insisted on nominating, and cramming down the Country's throat, a candidate that 50% of the American Public literally dispises and hates. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Tax paying"...lol. You were so close, ha ha!
I believe the term he used was 'whitelash'. Whatever the fuck that is. Van Jones is just a CNN idiot who was shamed out of the Obama administration for being a communist.
Like all dimretards, he thinks last night was about racism. To them EVERYTHING is about race.

What they can't seem to figure out is that yesterday's election was about a total rejection of the liberalism of the last eight years. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
WRONG. It was about the rejection of a self-entitled cunt and the politics of business as usual.
We live in a world of double standards. Had Clinton won being carried by the African American vote and a white anchor/guest had said on TV "she won because of the 'Black-lash'" he would be fired. CNN should fire this guy.
WRONG. It was about the rejection of a self-entitled cunt and the politics of business as usual. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Same thing. Why don't you go back to sucking Gary's dick. If he has one.
It's more like working class whiplash.
It is always whitey's fault.
Damn right.
Black people stood in line for Obama because they thought he was going to pay off their car payments.

I stood in line for Trump because he expect everyone to pay their own bills.

Keep your hand out of my pocket and I will continue to support you.
What the fuck does that mean sounds like something sissy chump would say Originally Posted by gary5912
Its whitelash, not white whiplash. it is a play on the word backlash.

Obama had his blacklash in 2008 & 2012.
What the fuck does that mean sounds like something sissy chump would say Originally Posted by gary5912
Same thing. Why don't you go back to sucking Gary's dick. If he has one. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hey gary you got a dick? The junky wants to have someone suck it.
WRONG. It was about the rejection of a self-entitled cunt and the politics of business as usual. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Obama care had a lot to do with Trump winning.