Gentlemen and ladies, I suggest that we give our lefties a time out.

Many of them, but not all, made promises based on the outcome of the election. They would leave the site for the next 90 days is what I read the most of. Some of them have not done what they said. So like a celebrity who will not leave the country, we need to help them.

I suggest that we put them on ignore or just don't respond to anything, ANYTHING, they write until....lets be ironic and say the 20th of January after Trump becomes President.

We've got
Assup
Lubed Wide Ass
Munchkin (he should have had the courage of his convictions)
Southie
Anyone else to add to the list?
I don't put EVA on this list with a couple of others. Though they are irritating, they recognized Hillary for the diseased bitch that she was.
...they recognized Hillary for the diseased bitch that she was. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She still IS!

"You can't teach an old hag new tricks."
She still IS!

"You can't teach an old hag new tricks." Originally Posted by LexusLover
hellary is old news, so I sort of like the "was"

her best chance of making news in the future is via the police blotter
Many of them, but not all, made promises based on the outcome of the election. They would leave the site for the next 90 days is what I read the most of. Some of them have not done what they said. So like a celebrity who will not leave the country, we need to help them.

I suggest that we put them on ignore or just don't respond to anything, ANYTHING, they write until....lets be ironic and say the 20th of January after Trump becomes President.

We've got
Assup
Lubed Wide Ass
Southie
I don't put EVA on this list with a couple of others. Though they are irritating, they recognized Hillary for the diseased bitch that she was. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sistine Chimp refuses to honor his bet. What else would you expect from Lib.
My bet with Yssup Rider is 90 / 270. I guarantee the POS won't honor it..

We've got
Assup
Lubed Wide Ass
Southie
I don't put EVA on this list with a couple of others. Though they are irritating, they recognized Hillary for the diseased bitch that she was. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I'm in!

Deny the 0zombies the attention they crave! One or two could stay behind to herd the crats...