Oh, for fuck's sake. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed to run?

They. Just. Don't. Quit. Do they?

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea...-for-congress/

I hope it is NY Post hyperbole.

But why is it that I find it completely believable?

If Chelsea has half a brain, she will run the Clinton Foundation until both parents are dead and siphon off as much in pay as she can.

And stay out of politics.
Please be true.

And to think for the last 4 years the yellow dog democrats on this board have been yapping about "changing demographics" and "death of the Republican party."

If Chelsea has half a brain, she will run the Clinton Foundation until both parents are dead and siphon off as much in pay as she can.

And stay out of politics. Originally Posted by Revenant
right one or the other, possibly wrong on the other if she's smart and greedy, she takes the free money. if she's ambitious like her parents (webb hubble ahshhs or bill same diff) then she plays the political legacy game including the backlash .. i.e. the Kennedy's, Bushes, Clintons bhahaha

let her try her hand. she can't hide under the darkness of a blackhole not to see she is a clintard. bahahaha

Please be true.

And to think for the last 4 years the yellow dog democrats on this board have been yapping about "changing demographics" and "death of the Republican party." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Please be true.

the truth eludes those who are unable to understand it ..

And to think for the last 4 years the yellow dog democrats on this board have been yapping about "changing demographics" and "death of the Republican party." Originally Posted by gnadfly
bahaha rumors of the demise of the Republic are greatly exaggerated

chelsea will sink in the sea of obscurity, if she's smart.

it will probably some years before we hear from her again.
chelsea will sink in the sea of Swiss banking obscurity, if she's smart.

it will probably some years before we never hear from her again. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
if the biatch is smart enough to take the easy money ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lawk5PbYZuM
Why would she want to take the pay cut from working at the Clinton Foundation?
Why would Webb Hubble's daughter think she would be a viable candidate.
  • DSK
  • 11-11-2016, 05:43 AM

And stay out of politics. Originally Posted by Revenant
She has had it pretty easy in life - the rough and tumble of politics humiliated her imperious mother who apparently cried all night upon her shocking defeat. Chelsea has had everything given to her, so she isn't likely tough enough.

I agree, she should sit back and siphon off the Clinton Family Foundation assets, unless she lets her husband invest those assets, in which case they may vanish as quickly as his other investor's money.
LOL
I think Trump might have his own Family Dynasty. Ivanka is a very smart capable woman. She would be a great President
I wouldn't look for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation to be around much longer. The 'For Sale' sign on US Government access has already come down.

Thanks to President-elect Donald J. Trump.
I wouldn't look for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation to be around much longer. The 'For Sale' sign on US Government access has already come down.

Thanks to President-elect Donald J. Trump. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
the pipeline for future donations to the foundation has shriveled up like the wicked witch of the east's legs

Thanks to President-elect Donald J. Trump. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
As I have said before, Hillary and Bill probably own some people "favors" that they now can not deliver on.

You don't give someone a quarter of a million dollars for doing nothing more than giving a 15 minute speech unless you expect some serious payback.

If I were them, I wouldn't be out in the park walking the dog alone.
As I have said before, Hillary and Bill probably own some people "favors" that they now can not deliver on.

You don't give someone a quarter of a million dollars for doing nothing more than giving a 15 minute speech unless you expect some serious payback.

If I were them, I wouldn't be out in the park walking the dog alone. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They were probably interviewing food tasters the day after the election.