Stalkers! How do the ladies handle them?

I'm sure most providers have experience with stalkers. Vile, pathetic douche bags that they are. How do you handle them? I ask because I seemed to acquire one. I think he's gay. He has 12,000 posts only in the Politics forum. Appears he has no interest in the hobby or providers. But he followed me here to post his jibberish. Who knows where he's from but it isn't Pgh. I think he's a worthless, harmless gay blade. My choice is to ignore him. What say you?
You might be confusing Stalkers with KARMA..

You might be confusing Stalkers with KARMA..

Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Back at ya!
LOL good comeback!!!

Was that a good response or what..Clever,, Ha

Whatever you say is like glue it sticks to you?

humm, I dont remember that childhood saying..Remind me?
Look, do you really want to open up a pissing match? Do I have to go into your past antics? Do you want to go there? Your reviews? As Gymbag Gym says in his sig line, big gals my pals.
You know nothing about me,,Your just a board bully and I have no interest in how you feel towards me, What does GymBag have to do with anything? Do you really think Gymbag is the only man who reviewed me?

Look at my 58 review on TER, my 20 on indys, my 7 on Naughty,, they are all positive..

You would fight with a board.. a stick and a wet dick.. just to prove your point.

Lighten up, you hate it when people call you out but you do it to people all the time, your getting what you give baby..

Do unto others.

You know nothing about me,,Your just a board bully and I have no interest in how you feel towards me, What does GymBag have to do with anything? Do you really think Gymbag is the only man who reviewed me?

Look at my 58 review on TER, my 20 on indys, my 7 on Naughty,, they are all positive..

You would fight with a board.. a stick and a wet dick.. just to prove your point.

Lighten up, you hate it when people call you out but you do it to people all the time, your getting what you give baby..

Do unto others.

Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I know quite a bit about you. Fake pics are just a small sample. No pun intended. Reviews? There's a sucker born everyday. How much money have you scammed on phony websites?
Please provide me links to these phoney websites!!

You are one for listening to gossip,. and it is not me that is attacking you..You just cant get a leg up on those other men so your attacking me..

All I said was your getting your karma, I don't fight with idiots, it makes it hard for anyone to see who is who..

Good luck with your fight to save the hooker boards and make yourself look good..
So, I seen you've been recruited. How's you're hubby doing? Anybody donate? You started it. I don't know why. Post some real pics.
I was teasing you and you got but hurt. and attacked..so typical.

1, I dont have any websites other than my real business and my massage and my charlotte website

2. I am completely single

3. The ladies who have started that gossip are now banned for life after I was investigated and proved that I did nothing and did not take a thing..they are now banned and had to quit the business.

anyting else you want to hear from my mouth or you gonna stick with gossip?
OMFG!! STFU Retards!! Now back on topic, Stalkers suck! Ignoring is the best, but I know I have one person that wont be ignored, like no matter what!! UGH! If I try to ignore, its worse, I swear! lol So I just give simple boring answers, and agree with everything! It really can get exhausting though!! Good luck Bam! But if you do get in a pissing match w him, he will certainly have his hands full! Not to mention, Im sure we'll all get some good laughs out of it!! lol xoxo
It would be nice if you could post a thread and not have people respond with stupidity. I get chastised as being a BITCH if I stand up for myself, but I refuse to let GOSSIP and Rumors hover over my head anymore.

Bambino is just getting what he gives, and he is the Number 1 stalker of threads.

Men in other parts of the country have found him to be an idiot and are calling him out on his antics. he is in turn crying to the mods and turning on others who tease him..

Running scared and having people all over your ass is not fun, he should not do it to others.

Please see Pistolero's posting regarding this matter:

• #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • Keep it up Bimbo-boi I dare you !... pay close attention to #4, your MO is nothing but personal attacks, and chances are you're in the front sight of a 1911
OMFG!! STFU Retards!! Now back on topic, Stalkers suck! Ignoring is the best, but I know I have one person that wont be ignored, like no matter what!! UGH! If I try to ignore, its worse, I swear! lol So I just give simple boring answers, and agree with everything! It really can get exhausting though!! Good luck Bam! But if you do get in a pissing match w him, he will certainly have his hands full! Not to mention, Im sure we'll all get some good laughs out of it!! lol xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
I luv you babe. Funny thing is, they don't like chicks. They would rather talk politics. Whadda bunch of kumquats.
Bambino, it seems you have more than one stalker.
The best thing to do is place them on ignore.
If any harassment occurs via PM on this site then we can act.

This is exactly the same for the ladies, we play no favorites If you do not like what a person posts, place them on ignore and you will not see it.
Excellent advice 2Dogs, though I will admit to being somewhat disturbed at the use of the term "stalker."

Bambino knows precisely why some of us are visiting from the National Political Forum. So do you. So let's cut the pretense, please. If anybody here cares other than Bambino, then they should read his contributions to the political forum over the past few weeks.

If anything, this is a simple case of tit for tat. I won't say who is whom. (I LOVE tits, BTW! and long legs, Heather!)