Bash Charlotte

Tired of it..

If you all what the boards to prosper then you really have to quit picking on the contributors. It is old and tired and childish.

Go ahead,, now disagree and tell me it is all me...
Charlotte.............. JMHO................... there is a seat for every saddle

And this comes from nothing but love dear. When you post a topic which in my opinion is an extension of a self exulting ad don't be surprised if some voice a different opinion. In which case my advise to you would be to show your class and ignore your detractors. Whining or slinging mud back and forth is not very attractive. I don't care who started the shit. My mamma always told me not to argue with idiots because people who are watching won't be able to tell who's who.
And you are right, I have asked the mods to delete ALL MY THREADS AND POSTINGS

I do not belong with this crowd. They are not my clientele.

I am fighting a loosing battle trying to be above it all and it seems I cannot even joke around without someone getting a bunched up panties and they start talking smack against me.
And you are right, I have asked the mods to delete ALL MY THREADS AND POSTINGS

I do not belong with this crowd. They are not my clientele.

I am fighting a loosing battle trying to be above it all and it seems I cannot even joke around without someone getting a bunched up panties and they start talking smack against me. Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Guess you changed your mind
It is kinda like going to KINDERGARTEN FOR A DAY.. Fun, but It wears you out and makes you glad your an adult.. but sometimes it is fun to play with the kids.

JUST WAITING FOR THEIR ANSWER,, DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THEY CAN DO IT..

We will see..I never said I was leaving, Just did not want my threads associated with you all..

I'm sure you INdy's retards would be happy if I did,, but I have been asked by many to stay, but they do wish you all would not post on my threads.

If they cant delete them, I will stick around to screw with the BUTT BUDDIES,, they are just dumb enough to take it up the ass while sucking each others weenies!!

Like I said, Kindergarten for a day is fun.. NON Productive but fun,, but at some point bills need to be paid and I long for an adult convo!

Licks to all

Sine this is in public; everyone should understand that once something is posted on this site it belongs to the site and the owner does not want anything deleted from this site ever. There are very few exception and this is not one of them.
but I have been asked by many to stay, but they do wish you all would not post on my threads.
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Interesting, many of us butt buddies have gotten an overwhelming response and a literal flood of PMs and emails asking us to post more often. It seems folks are even joining this site just because they hear we are here
Really??????????????
You know who in kindergarten how a kid lies when he pees his pants,,

I think we just saw that!!

Thanks for the laugh Amish

You know who in kindergarten how a kid lies when he pees his pants,,

I think we just saw that!!

Thanks for the laugh Amish

Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I checked the welcome forum, where are the "oh I'm so glad I found Charlotte" and the "thanks for telling me about Eccie Charlotte" threads - I cant seem to find any

Can you also point out all the posts of people that you mentioned are overwhelmingly emailing and PMing you support? Cant seem to find any "I support Charlotte" posts either
Can you also point out all the posts of people that you mentioned are overwhelmingly emailing and PMing you support? Originally Posted by amishgangster
Dude..

You just hit SUPER DORK STATUS !!!!!

How do I point out Emails and Pm's????

Send me your email address and Since I cant post Pm's, I will have to pass on that one..

Oh, so you only have phantom supporters who don't post? If we are counting those type then Bambino and the Butt Buddies supporters number in the millions
You dont make any sense while picking on girls..

Email address?