Name: Yoko
User ID:: n/A
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: yokodallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P5969
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas off Keller Springs
Activities: Nice bath, HJ, BBBJ, COW girl, MISH,CFS. nice message, TUMA, very nice conversation.. Limited due to English
Hair Length and Color: short. looks great on her
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is maybe 90 pounds dripping wet. Maybe! beautiful body not skinning just small framed like I like my girls. Very beautiful lady. This was the time visit so both being little nervous was little awkward with what each other likes and dislikes. Next time will be better!
Recommendation: Yes
Flat out the hottest 50s year old out there !
She has a script, follow it and your good, get off the script even a little and she shuts down and gets all nervous .. let her lead

She's smoking hot
EVERY visit with her has gone exactly the same.
She has a script, follow it and your good, get off the script even a little and she shuts down and gets all nervous .. let her lead

She's smoking hot Originally Posted by WyleEKyote
Absolutely right about that.
I’ve only seen her once but I have to say I’d be happy to repeat the routine.
I’ve only seen her once but I have to say I’d be happy to repeat the routine. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Agreed. I'd put her body up against any asian in the Dallas hobbying world at the moment. I obviously haven't seen every asian provider, but Yoko's body is flawless in my opinion. Yeah, I wish she was a little more GFE, but that hasn't stopped me from seeing her.
Correct on script LOL. And love that it includes TUMA.
Are there any other Independent Asians in DFW like Yoko? I seem lucky to find her, but would like to see someone on the side... Way to many fake ads to find a real girl.
Does she kiss, GFE?
. Does she kiss, GFE?
Depends on your definition of GFE. If it’s a scripted girlfriend with CFS then yes.
And for kissing, No. I asked her to kiss me once about 5-6 years ago. She and I are friends so she agreed, but it was obvious she didn’t want to.

Stay with the script and all is well.
Nice avatar
nice
  • Linc6
  • 12-24-2021, 07:48 AM
She’s great. But I’m interested in seeing some other Asian Indy ladies, preferably younger. Any suggestions or advice would be great. Thanks!