Times are changing

• rj317
  • 06-02-2024, 07:32 PM
The days of incall are dwindling and especially a incall at a hotel/motel. With all that has been going on lately I prefer not to go to a place of residence but that seems to be the only incalls lately. And I don’t want an outcall as I don’t really like people in my home on general. Neighbors seeing women coming and going is not necessarily a good look.
Hotels/motels get targeted alot more and they're charging more(It's a lose/lose situation in the long run).I'd honestly prefer going to a ladies house because I need to know what I'm actually dealing with life wise. If you're married it's a a bad look but if you're not the only ppl saying stuff are jealous of you in my opinion idk
I myself hate carplay stuff, but sometimes your better off in control of your vehicle. It's getting nice out now. In the evenings it's not bad in a quiet outdoor area
  • kosti
  • 06-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Election year puts a damper on things.
You do realize that there is an election EVERY year.... correct?
  • kosti
  • 06-05-2024, 11:44 PM
The days of incall are dwindling and especially a incall at a hotel/motel. With all that has been going on lately. Originally Posted by rj317
Hotels/motels get targeted alot more... Originally Posted by change2chance
The only things targeted lately were 2 AMPS and they were not operating out of Hotels/motels.

So far Hotels/motels are untouched. 2 very different venues of play.