ATF provider material

i was wondering what is ATF material?? and give some names of ur ATF.. and why

Hope to make it on their one dAY

You're kinda bored tonight, aren't you Brooke?
YEPP.. IM ENOJOYING MY DAY OFF
The girl I just saw and reviewed could become a atf!. Other than that I had one in Los Angeles and one here currently that I see. Basically they take the experience to a new level yet do not get too close
  • Lanny
  • 02-15-2010, 11:58 PM
.....Illusion of GFE or PSE, whichever one is seeking, does not seem to be an illusion at all....NEVER NCNS, never calls you to drum up business, will meet at different venues after several sessions/mutually comfortable with each other (like Executive Spa or NFA).....

Lastly, every hobbyist has their ideal physical attributes....
I am a serious boob guy who Loves to kiss....

Lanny
i was wondering what is ATF material?? and give some names of ur ATF.. and why

Hope to make it on their one dAY

Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Brooke, from reading your reviews, I think that once I see you, you will be an ATF of mine!
Brooke honey,

You're already on my ATF list and rapidly working yor way to the top!

W.
aww wildstar n we already can mark executive spa off our list lol
  • S-Man
  • 02-16-2010, 02:48 PM
ATF material is different for everyone. For me, it's chemistry.

ATF is whoever can wrap GFE and PSE all into one package, and who can make me feel like the stud i am not.
or it could be who i saw last.
I have a few atf's and they are very different but they have two things in common..

The first thing they have in common is that they are women I would find interesting in real life. I guess I like to believe they have something else in their life going on besides just waiting for the next guy to call.

The second is that they give me the illusion that I am the best fuck of the week.
Attitude. Specifically, her fucking attitude. Beats boobs, athletics, looks, and just about anything else.
My two ATFs (both long retired -- damn, I miss 'em) have spent time with me off the clock. Not a lot of time, just a lunch every now and then, but enough time to get to know them a little and feel like we had a "business friendship" rather than just a "business relationship." They never watched the clock, though I'm sure that if I was abusing their graciousness, they would have told me. They laughed at my lame jokes, stroked my ego a little as well as my dick, and made me feel like a nice guy and a passable lover. And noting that certain activities that you engaged in are noted as not being available in reviews, PMs or e-mails helps, too.
For me, an ATF would need fit the following:

1. Attitude - She must have a good sexual attitdue; nothing robotic or canned.

2. Professional

3. She leaves me smiling well after the session.

4. She has a phat booty (icing on the cake for me)

5. She gives me BJ's to my liking - good suction, but not too much to where it hurts. Soft and sensual like it's the last puddin pop on Earth.

6. Dependable

7. Hotter than my wife

Holly (sexyindallas) was my ATF for a while a couple years ago. Once she went UTR I discovered Reese Foster and Alana Nicole. Although, I can't get out to see Reese as much as I'd like to, she's always been one of my favorites. I truely consider her my friend.

Possible future ATF? Shelby Lynn. This gal has everything I would want in a woman, period. I just haven't been able to get out there to meet her.

ATF Phat booty list - Kasey Diamond (popped my hobby cherry), Whatever Jacqueline, and Kristin Keys.
Like monkmonk, I want to find them interesting in real life, which is not as easy as it sounds.

Unlike monkmonk, I don't really want the illusion that I'm the best fuck of the week. I know the odds are fairly long on that one. But I DO want the illusion (even better, the reality) that they actually enjoy spending time with me.

Also very important is professionalism - being on time, reading my profile on P411 so you know what I like, and handling your business in a low-drama fashion.