Do you love Latina's?

http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rny-21/4523756

http://www.google.com/profiles/desereeofdenver

OK guys Well I went to Denver to see my ATF and her roommate and also just to get away. Well, after seeing Brook and Figi, later that night I wanted more company and that is when I ran across Deseree of Denver on Eros. Above are other links for her. Her pics are 100% accurate. She is very nice and she has only been doing this for a few weeks. She is not a full GFE but I'm hoping with time and a few rich "friends" she may offer more. Guys she is very tight and even without full GFE she has something to offer plus she does do bbbj's
She told me she is going to Iowa. I asked why and she said she wanted to see if she could get more work. I told her there are a lot of rich guys in DFW that love latina's and would be happy to welcome her. Now that's where you guys come in. Email or call her and let her know a trip to DFW would be worth her while. Hey for some of you high rollers maybe you might want to fly her over. IDk. She told me she will try this for a while longer and if she doesn't like it she will go back to being a caregiver. This girl is hott, young and Latina what more could you want. If you like her let her know at least and I think she will at visit and see what Texas has to offer.
JR??? (I think he's taken Southfork's plane to Denver!!!)
Do you love Latina's? Originally Posted by JDTEXAS
This is like asking if cats love fish
She looks good and I for sure would give her a try if she comes over here..
I think she would do well if she avoids the usual pitfalls that most young providers fall into..
  • T-Can
  • 02-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Just texted her that she should come to Dallas/Fort Worth.

Her reply: No you think I am that bitch you think I am

WTF, sounds mean!
Just texted her that she should come to Dallas/Fort Worth.

Her reply: No you think I am that bitch you think I am

WTF, sounds mean! Originally Posted by CanDo01
Oops.. I'm out a here..
Thanks cando01.. for TOFTT pro-actively.. even before she got here..
Ohh shi*t Jd can you get a petition going or something? Maybe a batman like spotlight to shine in the air? Maybe a dollar sign to shine over the skies of Denver. We need talent like that here....Iowa??
Young(er) Latinas are incredibly hot!! Unfortunately, some tend to get "saggy" as they age. Not all, of course.
Not jacking your thread fellas but if she is a problem, hey there are plenty more fish in your sea!!

Besos,
Tatiana
  • fubar
  • 02-23-2010, 09:16 PM
I am not a rich friend. I am a broke friend. I gave Tatianna my last paycheck.
I love Latinas....there is something about them that make them so attractive....Don't know what it is...
I am not a rich friend. I am a broke friend. I gave Tatianna my last paycheck. Originally Posted by fubar
Well at least you had some fun out of it. It could be worse, you could have gave it to your SO and received no sex and a hard time from it. LOL
Not jacking your thread fellas but if she is a problem, hey there are plenty more fish in your sea!!
Besos,
Tatiana Originally Posted by Tatiana Blaze
I love the Latinas too so if she comes I will see her if she has some decent reviews but I have to agree with you Tatiana that there are already some very hot providers here to see with great reviews. You being one of them Tatiana.

I am not a rich friend. I am a broke friend. I gave Tatianna my last paycheck. Originally Posted by fubar
Well at least you had some fun out of it. It could be worse, you could have gave it to your SO and received no sex and a hard time from it. LOL