Buddy Really Creeped Me Out!

A running/gym buddy sees Providers (why should I be surprised since I do too!) and said he's been trying to find one that looks like his youngest stepdaughter. Granted, she's a little hottie; 21, curly brunette hair, B-cups with very nice nips, round butt in a size 1 (guess I should be looking for a Provider that looks like her too!) but his comment caught me off guard. I told him to get on here and scroll thru the Showcases until he finds someone that meets his criteria.

What creeped me out was when he said he wanted the Provider to wear his stepdaughter's bikini for him. Ladies, would you want to know this? Would it creep you out or is is more comon that I suspect?
OMG
OMG Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

+1
daddys home!!!
sounds like you need to quit working out at the Gym for the Insane...Creepy does not begin to explain that one, I can see the lady's willing to do some role play and wear a costume from time to time, but that is just sick, feel sorry for his new wife she should have checked to see if he had to file with the state everytime he moves prior to getting hooked up...21 or not that just screams pedafile to me...
One of the best reasons I've heard for not discussing the hobby with friends.
Regards,
I had someone want me to wear his Step daughters clothes and it did creep me out and how does he know its going to fit.....
Ewwwwww, that is all kinds of creepy.
I would think encouraging that line of thought would be the last thing anyone would want to do--especially if it was yours...
  • SiD
  • 02-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Yup, that's all kinds of creepy. I would suggest keeping keeping any hobby activities to yourselves... Its one thing to point out a hot girl at the gym, work, wherever... But, its another to start talking about having a provider wear clothes of a step daughter... To each there own but... Still... Creepy! (with a capital C )
  • T-Can
  • 02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
At least it's not his real daughter! Come on, give the Woody Allen wannabe a break!

*I accidentally put John Lennon for some reason and edited after I saw pete'smills post* Thanks pete'smills for reminding on the correct name.
Wow that is just wrong in everyway!
You work out with Woody Allen??
A tad odd at best, but it might be helpful to know a few more facts. How long has the gal been his step daughter? If he married the mom two or three months ago it might be a bit more explicable. Next, is he a good bit younger than the mom?

But absent those sorts of unusual situations, it certainly isn't the normal thing one would expect.
Okay, you told your buddy to look on Eccie to find a provider and then you post something that he might read...

What happens when he reads your post?
Okay, you told your buddy to look on Eccie to find a provider and then you post something that he might read...

What happens when he reads your post? Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
I find the above response to be funny and honest as hell. LOL...

****************************** ****************************** *****************************
As far as the guy goes that is wanting this all I can say is at least he is looking for a better way to handle the feelings his step daughter is causing him. Honestly I hope he finds what he is looking for and that it keeps him away from his step daughter.