NYC Sucks When It Comms to Eccie-Fun

I'm missing Dallas! I've been in NYC on business for several days and am ready to come home! Hotels...overpriced...Food...o utrageous...Broadway....no comparison...Women...egos thru the roof...personal entertainment.....I need to get back to Big D. You really can't appreciate what we have in Dallas until you've been to other cities where its so sorely lacking.
My first experince with the hobby life was in ny (rochester) it sucked...luckily dallas welcomed me with open arms. I was in tampa on business and tried my luck there....no joy. We have it goid here in dfw!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-13-2014, 02:35 PM
A fella of mine went to NYc recently and had PLENTY of fun. Got it all from P411. I even helped him pick out this REALLY HAWT REDHEAD.
Just got back from Miami..... found a few hidden gems but overall REALLY missed Dallas!! Thank you ladies for making Dallas the place to be!
I have lead little luck in Denver, Pittsburg and N. Dakota ( understandably)

Backpage seems to more popular there..

The Texas eccie cities are great
I've actually heard great experiences from NYC Areas. However as they use different boards as their main board, I wouldn't expect ECCIE to be your go to site as far as selection and service. I hope the tables turn for you ... if not we're waiting on ya in Dallas!
Broadway....no comparison Originally Posted by txcwby6
No comparison to what, Dallas? Seriously? Dallas doesn't come close to what's offered on broadway and off broadway in NYC. Is it pricey, yeah it is but so is everything in NYC. Plus you have a lot of big name actors like Bryan Cranston, Scarlett Johansson, Denzel Washington, Debra Messing, Daniel Radcliffe, Sir Patrick Stewart, Sir Ian Mckellen and others that act in NYC.

As to eccie that's not very surprising. Eccie is pretty big in Dallas but outside of Texas it doesn't seem to have a whole lot of movement. I've seen 3 ladies in NYC (all P411) and although it was on the high end of what you would pay in Dallas (some higher) I still had a lot of fun. I'm making it a point to hobby whenever I travel simply for the experience and mainly just to say I've done so. But I agree with you and others, Dallas providers are just better.
I'm a born and raised New Yorker,Its so much fun to live there the food is great,Dallas doesn't compare when it comes to fun however I will agree I don't think ECCIE is a great place for NYC women,The women down there work with agency's, from the websites and research those women are upscale and they are pricey compared to us Dallas women.The reason I think is the heavy PD activity down there and it may be safer to have an agency family vs alone.New York can be a tough place to live in,you gotta have to have a thick skin ha
A fella of mine went to NYc recently and had PLENTY of fun. Got it all from P411. I even helped him pick out this REALLY HAWT REDHEAD. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

If I can find a BMW convertible in Dallas for less than half what I'd have to pay in NYC why bother?
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-14-2014, 09:28 AM
I lived and played in Manhattan the last 8 years and continue now when I go back about once a month. A couple things to realize:
1. It is a ton of fun and some great providers.
2. It is expensive. Lucky to find at $300. $500 is the minimum starting point
3. Most girls do not use ECCIE up there. All P411 and TER
4. Also almost all girls have their own web site so you can find plenty of information.

But, having been back in Dallas full time for the last 8 months, it is hard to beat the action, the fun, and the affordability of the girls in this great city.

Party on!
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-14-2014, 11:40 AM
You can also get a civilian to go home and fuck for a few beers, sometimes less - so why bother with this hobby at all?

If price point is the limit to your life experiences, I feel sorry for you.

I paid out the ass for a chance to hang glide off some of the worlds most amazing mountaintops. Totally worth it. I could have saved a ton by just looking at photos online, or watching someone else's videos on youtube. ;P

If I can find a BMW convertible in Dallas for less than half what I'd have to pay in NYC why bother? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Dallas Ladies are the Best.......................... .....
You can also get a civilian to go home and fuck for a few beers, sometimes less - so why bother with this hobby at all?

If price point is the limit to your life experiences, I feel sorry for you.

I paid out the ass for a chance to hang glide off some of the worlds most amazing mountaintops. Totally worth it. I could have saved a ton by just looking at photos online, or watching someone else's videos on youtube. ;P Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Civilians happen, although I haven't indulged in beer in years...not my drink. More the fact that I live in Dallas and find it better to indulge my libido here as opposed to NYC. Overpaying is a fool's game. My point is why pay more when its unnecessary. I'm a pragmatist wrapped around a hedonist. I've never had any interest in hang gliding..heights and I do not get along. Travel is my thing.
I'm missing Dallas! I've been in NYC on business for several days and am ready to come home! Hotels...overpriced...Food...o utrageous...Broadway....no comparison...Women...egos thru the roof...personal entertainment.....I need to get back to Big D. You really can't appreciate what we have in Dallas until you've been to other cities where its so sorely lacking. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I had fun. Try Carnegie deli or virgils ribs. If your looking for entertainment and such there's always the Internet. It's hard to get around unless your a taxi guy or subway man. Everyone's moving fast and in a hurry. No parking lots
Good points made by all.

After about a 250-mile radius, Eccie really starts to lose a lot of steam. It's really terrible, unless you know the connections on other boards. For the past year, I've been saving and planning to move back into that sweet spot radius. Of course, it isn't the SOLE reason for moving back, but played a factor. Things like weather, business opportunities play into, too.

Sometimes it's OK to 'overspend' a little. A little overindulgence, if you will. However, life sucks when things are ROUTINELY expensive, and you can't really stack your chips to make that occasional splurge. Not everyone makes a shitload of money, so it's not fair to rip on people when they have a more watchful eye on spending.

I would never want to spend $500 on an agency girl. You're clearly paying (at least) two people in that situation. 'Free' sex with civilians is great, as long as it doesn't turn into a clingy situation. When civvie ladies see the 'right' guy with likable conditions (single, money, very boyfriend-ish), all of a sudden she MAY want more, and now it's hard to get rid of her (even though in the beginning the agreement was CLEARLY a one night stand). To some of us guys, hobbying is the best equation. Doing so affordably and enjoyably is very important.