UFC 171 this weekend!

This is only a little about eccie but I am curious. When something like UFC comes to town is it like the Super Bowl? Do providers see an increase in demand? If anyone is going or wants to talk about who they think will win please speak your mind! In case you can't tell I'm really amped up !
I'm all over UFC. Love watching it. Yes Im sure it will bring some extra business through this way. But being St Patties Day weekend that might make it a little more busy as well. With all the green beer lift me ups. lol My bets go to Lawler. Dam is all I got to say about him
Soooooo pissed I can't break free from work to see this in Dallas. Johny is my pic ftw.
Soooooo pissed I can't break free from work to see this in Dallas. Johny is my pic ftw. Originally Posted by DirkMcNassy
he looks like he had a ROUGH weight cut this time around...
I love to watch UFC.
I don't usually see an increase in business when UFC has come to town but I love to watch it! Basketball, boxing and UFC are my favorite sports
I think you're right about Lawler Tara, but I'd sure like to see Hendricks win.
UFC will not be real until they have midget mma.
  • modus
  • 03-15-2014, 05:07 PM
I think Hendricks is going to demolish Lawler.
UFC live is AMAZING ! The crowd noise was stunning and the Hendricks / Lawler fight was epic. These guys stood toe to toe and bombed each other. Both guys were hurt but Hendricks took the 5th round and definitely won. Lawyer was game but didn't have anything let in the final round.
I wish i could have went.... damn real job lol
Well man maybe lost but he sure did look dam good loosing.
UFC live is AMAZING ! The crowd noise was stunning and the Hendricks / Lawler fight was epic. These guys stood toe to toe and bombed each other. Both guys were hurt but Hendricks took the 5th round and definitely won. Lawyer was game but didn't have anything let in the final round. Originally Posted by playerplano
With any sport , I prefer to watch them live. I'd love to watch a UFC fight live - the excitement would be intense!