It's been a fun ride!!!

This has been a fun ride, but it’s time to take a break(for the most part) from the hobby. It’s been almost a year and a half since joining Eccie and it has been an interesting ride to say the least! For the past month or so, I have been thinking about this and I have decided to leave the community for reasons I won’t share here. This experience has been a thrill ride of emotions, experiences and getting to know some beautiful people! An emotional ride that I never expected when I started hobbying. It’s also been a learning experience to say the least. This hobby thing was something on a “bucketlist” of things I wanted to do before I turned 50 and still had the energy and stamina to do!! Lol! I've always said that this life is short....make the best out of it and enjoy every day like it was the last!! Now time to start on the rest of my bucketlist!

I have met some of the best providers on the planet during this adventure who I want to thank!! My top 4 that are absolutely incredible who I hope to stay in contact with and even see from time to time in the future.
Ashtyn Belle-A beautiful future lifelong friend who always has my back and knows that I always have hers!(And will continue to see as long as she allows me too!!)
Brianna Of Dallas-The single most beautiful provider inside and out that I have met, I wish her the best of luck in the future and hope to see her again.
Meredith Smith-A sexual dynamo with off the charts IOP that I’m glad I had the opportunity to meet, another lifelong friend that I hope chooses to stay in contact with me!
My UTR fave, Heidi-There aren’t enough words!!! Just like Brianna, model type looks and I will definitely stay in contact with her!
Maggie May-she has a huge heart and always had my back as well. I really appreciate her friendship thru a death and health issue in my family. Hoping we remain friends as well!

And so many others that have made this chapter in my life incredible such as Isabella Preslie, Cesselie Mills, JGirl, Lucy Rose, Alexia Reign, Zoey Renee, Pampered By Pamela, Ginger, and even Tara Evans!! Yes, even Tara!! And there are others that I’m sure I’m missing!

Providers who I would liked to have met and just didn’t get around to it for one reason or another:
Ariel Ainsley, Gabrielle Fantasies, Melannie Starr, THN, Pistol Marks, Aprill, Berkleigh and I’m sure that I’m missing a few others here as well!

Thanks to fellow hobbyist for keeping me in check when I would post threads looking for advice on providers or things pertaining to the hobby. Blatantly honest, whether it was what I was wanting to hear or not!! I wish all of you well!

I’ll be keeping check from time to time to see how much fun I’m missing!! I’ll be asking the mods to delete my account within the next day or so. Happy hobbying to you all!!
Oops...you get caught by the S.O.?
Ya, give it a break, come back under a different handle.
Cheers...
Lol! No, didn't get caught by the SO!!! Just the thing to do for the time being!
Hope it works out...this place is kind of a Bucket List, but more like a Fuckit List. Good luck...
We will miss ya. Send me the contact info for your UTRs.
Good luck, Zip. Remember, you can take yourself out of the Hobby, but...
Good luck, zipster! Wish you all the best.
Good luck bud! I just got off (excuse the expression) a three week break from the hobby.
Now I'm back on a tear again! Burning my penis at both ends can be difficult.
Come back soon bud!
Jim
Good luck, Zip. Remember, you can take yourself out of the Hobby, but... Originally Posted by daty/o
I hear Ya!! Lol! I said for the most part!!
Good luck, zipster! Wish you all the best. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks doll! You're a very funny and classy lady! If and when I ever return, I definitely want to meet you!!!
take it easy zipster... send the old cuss (your Dad) in to replace you, I bet he can find a few to bang out that you left behind!
Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Lol!! Thanks Shep!!!
So long for now Zipster. We have always kind of thought alike ,and I think you are one of the good guys.. Have a good retirement. Send me a UTR if you have any extra. haha
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Good luck, Zip. Always enjoyed your reviews, your choice of women, and our few exchanges.