BBFS revisited

After seeing a review about a guy who did BBFS, I decided to post a question for you providers and hobbyists.

If both of you took an STD test (for all STD's) the day before your session, and it came back clean, would you be willing to do a BBFS with each other, provided your showed each other a copy of your test results?
  • L.A.
  • 07-07-2015, 08:25 AM
No.

STDs aren't the only thing to be worried about.
Okay, I will take the bait...

Other than STD's, what's your worry ? Pregnancy ?
  • L.A.
  • 07-07-2015, 09:36 AM

Other than STD's, what's your worry ? Pregnancy ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Yep.

As fierce as a T-Rex... waiting to be unleashed!
What world do some of you people live in where tests are 100% accurate and there's no incubation period before detection?

Honestly, I'd be worried more about pregnancy and the multiplication of dumbasses who have no concept of the world or their contribution to it - intentional or not.
If someone was exposed to a disease a few days or a week earlier it probably wouldn't show up yet.....so still risky

Other than STD's, what's your worry ? Pregnancy ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
And what if the provider was on the pill, used Today Sponges, had an IUD, or was surgically sterile?

Originally Posted by corona
I love that episode!
IF you are worried about getting knocked up, take it in the ass.
And what if the provider was on the pill, used Today Sponges, had an IUD, or was surgically sterile?

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I remember a movie where a girl needed money for something so she called every guy she'd been with and told them she was pregnant, and they needed to pony up some abortion money. Sure, it's just a scam, but sooo many things can go wrong.
It's nice knowing I can't get pregnant. And since I'm not a provider, I don't have to worry about it. But for me, and the girls I see... I'd laugh in their face if they needed protection. I run more of a risk of infection than she would. Either way... There's only two diseases that aren't incurable and I wouldn't be in the doghouse explaining it either.
  • D.G.
  • 07-07-2015, 03:26 PM
The risk out weighs the reward for naked sex yet i can rationalize a naked blow job as less risky all around . I dont know the math but i will stick with this logic