Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Liverpool
State: New York
Address: Old Liverpool Rd
Hair Length and Color: Just past Shoulders , Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’6, 140 pounds, black hair, nice b sized tits, perfect ass, trimmed below.
Recommendation: Yes
I thought Coco was at Tian Tian?
Name change, same place, which still says relaxation spa over the door. It's about the most fk-ed up naming of a business ever. Coco by the way isn't wearing the ridiculous geisha looking make up anymore. Actually looked really good last week.
Name change, same place, which still says relaxation spa over the door. It's about the most fk-ed up naming of a business ever. Coco by the way isn't wearing the ridiculous geisha looking make up anymore. Actually looked really good last week. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
tian tian and ling ling are 2 different places very near each other on old liverpool road.
tian tian and ling ling are 2 different places very near each other on old liverpool road. Originally Posted by rhettdog
Which one is better?
I stand corrected. Didn't realize there was a third one on that strip of road. Called Ling ling last week and was told that Coco and Emma were there. But when I asked for Emma, Coco said she was the only one working. Maybe a coincidence. Guess this is one time an exact address would help.
Which one is better? Originally Posted by wilson13
I haven't been to tian tian in a very long time so I can't really say which is better. I did have a visit to ling ling recently and you can see the results in my review. I saw gena at ling ling but there was another girl in a side room that I could see when I went in. I don't know which one she was though and I didn't ask.
I stand corrected. Didn't realize there was a third one on that strip of road. Called Ling ling last week and was told that Coco and Emma were there. But when I asked for Emma, Coco said she was the only one working. Maybe a coincidence. Guess this is one time an exact address would help. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
ling ling is in a small plaza just up the road from tian tian it is next to some type of medical place.