Where are Street Walkers

Hi all,

New to the site and glad to have found it.

I just broke up with my girl friend of 3 years, so it's been that long since I was in the market for a provider. My normal providers were street walkers and I had a couple of regulars but of course have lost touch with them over these last 3 years.

I used to find plenty of action around I-30/Jim Miller and Samuel/East Grand but since I have started looking again I haven't had any luck and these areas seem to be dead.

To be a bit more specific, and no disrepect intended, I'm only looking for white and/or hispanic girls. Can anyone tell me if they are still around these areas or where the action might be nowadays? Thanks in advance.
This is where the actions are at these days. Welcome to ECCIE.

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27
1400 South Lamar Street in Dallas is where you'll probably find most of what you're really looking for.

Good luck!
That or 111 E. Commerce. The hours fluctuate though.
We don't walk the streets anymore nowadays…we ride in luxury cars with drivers. LOL…sorry!! Kidding!! Continue on!
Near and/or in the SCs, notels next to SC on NWH, Harry Hines, NWH n 35, Oak Cliff, Dalworth n Main n Jefferson in GP....backpage...yadi yadi ya....

(honestly, I only answered bc I'm too lazy to get on the full site version and subscribe. the spots are legit tho).

Good luck in this weather dood. Might end up with some cold-ass ass. hehehe
Near and/or in the SCs, notels next to SC on NWH, Harry Hines, NWH n 35, Oak Cliff, Dalworth n Main n Jefferson in GP....backpage...yadi yadi ya....

(honestly, I only answered bc I'm too lazy to get on the full site version and subscribe. the spots are legit tho).

Good luck in this weather dood. Might end up with some cold-ass ass. hehehe Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Not sure what a SC is but thanks for the info. And no, it wasn't for tonight...lol. Too damn cold for anything last few days.
Strip Club!!!!
They're inside now! On backpage, you don't watch tv?
Like I said, been a few years for me. And no, I don't bother with TV. lol
Try posting in the Other Section if you haven't already.

Sometimes there are ladies hanging in cars in the parking lot at the Lido. I've seen it. You can go in and go upstairs together to a private room.
Backpage,there trying to clean up that area,there has been post on here if you search about SW
Try posting in the Other Section if you haven't already.

Sometimes there are ladies hanging in cars in the parking lot at the Lido. I've seen it. You can go in and go upstairs together to a private room. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Which other section are you referring to?
She was referring to where to find tranny SWs.
She was referring to where to find tranny SWs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Where did you get tranny from? lol She was talking about another forum area I think but I don't know which one.