Why do some providers keep the same showcase pics for so long?

I understand it's a pain n the ass to constantly updade pics. But some providers have been using the same pics for years.

Thanks
Jimmy
cause if they put up real pics it might show the fifty pounds they have added an cause the phone to slow down
I understand it's a pain n the ass to constantly updade pics. But some providers have been using the same pics for years.

Thanks
Jimmy Originally Posted by jimmy simpson

2-4 times a year with a few selfies occasionally isnt too painful. Image , as men are visual, is all too important in this biz .

Thanks
You really don't know the answer or you just trying to make conversation?
Jimmy,
Believe it or not professional photographers cost lots of money to employ. Some providers have families and other issues that keep them from being able to update their photos. Should every provider update their profile pics on a regular basis? Perhaps? You want a little insurance as to wanting to get what you receive...then read her reviews.
Think of it this way:
A provider can have the youngest and tightest body and be a total dud in the sack....while the provider who isn't as young and maybe not as 'perfect' just might screw you brains out and be a great person.

Thanks

Not a cool answer Joe!
One wonders if they knew what WE looked like if they'd answer OUR inquiries JOEFISH??

cause if they put up real pics it might show the fifty pounds they have added an cause the phone to slow down Originally Posted by joefish5413
Because it's a pain in the ass!! Hahahaha... sorry, you answered your own question.
If your looks are relatively unchanged, why change pics?
cause if they put up real pics it might show the fifty pounds they have added an cause the phone to slow down Originally Posted by joefish5413
LOL. Bingo Joefish. Everyone wants to "optimize" their marketing efforts. Just take a look at the Park Cities(or really any city) realtor ads. They are all from twenty years and pounds ago. I think most (not all) of the Eccie ladies try to be more up to date. If nothing else cause there are so many ball busters on here to call them out.

Now Back Page, you need to do your own due diligence. The one hundred pounder "soakin wet" in the ad could be 300 at the door. Just sayin. And no I am not against the BBW as long as the second B is true--They better be Hot!
Or maybe they are hoping if they leave up old pics then YOU won't call them for appt...
Damnit Jimmy, film is expensive. And so is the cost of getting it developed. And then you have to scan the pics and make the jpeg too. Thats a WHOLE lot of extra money and work just so a dude can know what a lady looks like. Like what she looks like really matters as long a guys ends up getting his weenie sucked!

My advise to the ladies is use a polaroid. No cost to develop and it only takes about 3 minutes for your picture. Just fan the shit out of it and wha-laa!
It's pointless to try to advertise as something you are not.
There is a market for everything..
I much prefer having repeats as opposed to someone say, "she didn't look anything like her photos."
Some people will always post photos that look nothing like them.. But I think that's more due to insecurity issues because some men are jerks and make fun of body types that they don't "approve of."
I'm totally in shape and have no dental issues or scars, etc.. But I do have tattoos. Some men refuse to meet me because of that. Oh well, their choice. Plenty of men do see me and they get to lay back and enjoy some time away from their stressful lives. It all works out if you just are who you say you are.
Pretty sure it is a pain in the ass for providers to update their pics all the time, but it should be another one of the many costs of doing business. Professional photos need not be done, as those can be and usually are deceptive with the air brushing, ect. IMO. A few with her made up like she is going out (make up and hair done by her not by a pro) and a few natural pics, all current within a few months is good enough for me. The only exceptions would be if they colored their hair, lost or gained significant weight (30+ lbs) or she has had cosmetic surgery since the last pics in her profile.
I would be happy for an age update at least once every 5 years!
I understand it's a pain n the ass to constantly updade pics. But some providers have been using the same pics for years. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
You really don't know the answer or you just trying to make conversation? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Because it's a pain in the ass!! Hahahaha... sorry, you answered your own question. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
it doesnt read like a question to me. reads like he's just stating a "fact".

jimmy, providers dont update photos cos they dont. period. it would take "forever" to list all the reasons why they dont. it's kinda like provider fee logic

what might be more "helpful" would be a list of providers who have been using the same pics for years AND who now look completely different [better or worse, subjectively speaking].

Damnit Jimmy, film is expensive. And so is the cost of getting it developed. And then you have to scan the pics and make the jpeg too. Thats a WHOLE lot of extra money and work just so a dude can know what a lady looks like. ...

My advise to the ladies is use a polaroid. No cost to develop and it only takes about 3 minutes for your picture. Just fan the shit out of it and wha-laa! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
dont forget she'd also have to buy a film negative scanner and a computer.
[btw, it's "voila" ("see there" in french), not that it matters]

Ladies, i have a Polaroid SX70 for sale. contact me if interested.
[not to be confused w/ the Polaroid SEX69 - a more deliteful model ]
They're too busy chugging cock.