Sorry Fellas Lack Of APPTS So Im Cancelling My Tour Through West Texas

Sorry Fellas but due to lack of appointments in Odessa/Midland & El Paso I will not be coming to those citites... I have had numerous requests to come out that way and last time it was a waste of my time and I will not make that mistake again... I will also not be trying to visit these cities in the future due to the lack of appoiontments and the amount of fellas who make appointments and cancel at the last minute I feel to many games are played and I can provide quality service for the cities that really would like to see me. I have been told there are never any good providers in these areas and Fellas this is why because our time gets wasted and its not worth it at least for me.. Thanks and my Apologies again
Thanks for your honesty in letting us know why you chose to cancel your trip.

I would like to add, however, that the proclivity for WT gents to cancel at the last minute shouldn't always be interpreted as "games" being played. Many guys out here have very demanding work schedules. We don't know when we'll be able to get away for 1-2 hours and when we won't be able to leave work for another 12 hours. Yes, some guys are assholes that promise one thing, then back down at the last minute without respect to providers. However, I believe that is the minority of gents in this area.
Many guys out here have very demanding work schedules. We don't know when we'll be able to get away for 1-2 hours and when we won't be able to leave work for another 12 hours. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
These guys shouldn't be making appointments or prebooking. Especially if a provider decides to visit Midland Odessa based on appointments and prebooking.

I know I don't and won't. I think that's why I'm so active on BP because I'm not able to schedule appointments with traveling VPs. I miss out on a lot of quality experiences due to my lifestyle and work. (Who cares? Right!)

And if there not even better at least the provider is not making her traveling plans based on false hopes or tentative appointments.
I always want to pre-book and I have never canceled on anyone. Too bad.
I never understand why someone would intententionally waste a others time by scheduling appointments they never had intentioned on keeping.
  • TTX
  • 02-02-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm with Buster. My schedule does not allow me to pre-book. I am almost always short notice, which limits my activities quite a bit. I've also seen Havolynn before and she is well worth seeing again.
Try Lubbock!
Well said Havolynn Duvae!!

WELL SAID!
i think many ladies don't take the time to understand what "west texas" means before coming here. it's not just midessa. it's a HUGE area stretching from amarillo to el paso, a drive time of about 8 hours. we also have unique market conditions due to the economy and work out here. a big city strategy won't work.
^+1
Last time Havolyn you were in Lubbock, I called and never answered back. Guess next time you are in DFW or Abilene, I may see you (emphasis on DFW) because I will be moving back soon.
i think many ladies don't take the time to understand what "west texas" means before coming here. it's not just midessa. it's a HUGE area stretching from amarillo to el paso, a drive time of about 8 hours. we also have unique market conditions due to the economy and work out here. a big city strategy won't work. Originally Posted by john_deere
I agree with JD, West Texas is a different animal. It's not DFW or Houston. Just because you get a lot of cancelations, doesn't mean a lady will waste time and money coming out here to this area. West Texas is a 'whole other country'…
clearly we have some girls who aren't paying attention. there are several ads in the last couple of days that just say "i'm in town!!"

wow.
To me, it looks like someone is missing out. Looks like bad management skills…
The last time I went to Midland, I had 6 appts. Guess how many showed? NONE!

So, I say, the road runs both ways! lol

and yes, I know life happens, but none of them even called me to cancel once I was there!

xoxo..Sam