WTF is This? Human Trafficking?

Is this a human trafficking scam? Am I allowed to post this guy email on here?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:36 PM
Subject: Saw you on Eccie - Let me manage you for a Sugar Daddy.
To: katehilton94@gmail.com

Hi Babe,

I saw a new member info about you and was really curious. I'm real interested in seeing you personally, but I also noticed you're very UTR and I guess it made me curious if you might be someone who would be interested in being in a mutually beneficial relationship? I would love it to be with me (for sure) but I'm speaking of someone who owns a creative marketing agency and does work for my company. His name is JR and he recently parted with his girl as she finished her schooling and got an internship in New York. She was his 6th girl over the past 10 years. I know from talking with her, she take responsibility to find the girl who will replace her, and she's been having a tough time due to the distance.

If you were interested I would be happy to connect you to see if it's something you would find to your liking.

What I can tell you about JR is that he's early 50's and is very adventurous. Owns fast everything. LOL! I mean he's got a very expensive Mercedes V12 Twin Turbo SL AMG, a BMW SuperBike and very fast jetskis. He's a good guy, and you would certainly like him.

Just made me think that if you're looking for the safest route to financial support eliminate the risks involved in going the 'provider' route, this might be an answer.

Let me know if you would like me to give you Tiffany's info for you to contact her, or you can certainly ask questions if you want to know more. I can give you some background about him and tell you what I know, but Tiffany will give you all the intimate details.

Kisses,

Ni-k
Could be a scam or could be a rich guy looking for a new sugar baby because his last one finished the schooling which he was paying for.

Like anything in life, just be careful.
  • RAMP
  • 04-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Haha! Well, fast jetskis. How could you say no to that?
Im with you OP, WTF??!
Why did that email make me picture a stack of burning $1 bills with a benji on top? Lol

Run. Don't walk.

Tiffany is probably his bottom bitch. How the hell would this guy know you are UTR if you just joined. Utr means utr.

I may be mistaken but from my understanding real sugar daddies don't really find professional providers all that appealing. Don't they typically like to find them fresh off the farm and unaware of this lifestyle?

I'd just ignore it OP. Not sure about anyone else, but it sent off my pimp-dar.
Pimp? Most likely. Human trafficking? No.
I agree.

Fast jetskis are a hit.
Especially on Lewisville Lake.
Sounds like a Sugar Daddy thing, I find it odd the guy has never met u himself.. Proceed with caution.. Lots of guys say lots of nice things, half of which are untrue.. I would personally say its bogus, it just doesn't sit right..
Well since you say you're UTR low volume somewhat a newbie. It could be legit. I would proceed with caution, backgroung check and vent all envoled. Most SD/SB start out as provider/client relationship then evolves to SD/SB.
Ive was approched by a friend thats has a friend who has 4 SB. When his white girl decided to move and sell the house he bought her to get her career going in another state. He wanted my help to introduce him a potential SB. So its not that uncommon as 1 might think. Guys with that type of money and life style dont have the time to research test or approach new SB. They depend on others for introductions
As I got his requirements and he insisted on top tier and yes the arrangement was she was to find her replacement. I seen about 8 provides on his dime. Funny thing only 2 where interested but she and him didnt approve. I eventually referred a Madam in vegas I know and she fulfilled his request with a 10k a night New Girl.
Now for what he offered once in SD/SB full ride BA/BS, Car upto 35K. furnished Apartment, plus 5k a month, traveling, bkack tie affairs, arts ect.... a house after 3 years minimal priced 400k-700k fully furnished in houston.
After a little over 7 years with him she was able to walk away after she had her replacement with a little over 2M cash 2013 MB S550, 250k in jewelry 3 fully stamped passpprts a BA from UoH, art work. ..... and introduction to her furtue husband.
And I made 20k for referral fee my friend in vegas made 60k.
So its does happen. Youll get more info (Proof) from the other SB then this guy probably knows.
Dude just stop ^^
Dude just stop ^^ Originally Posted by NubianPrince
+100
Shit's getting thick....

Seriously though, do girls actually believe that crap?
Not only does the email have nothing whatsoever to do with 'human trafficking,' it's not even alert-worthy. If true, the man would take the woman away from the risks of providing and keep her as his plaything in the lap of luxury. If the emailer is a pimp, we should all be shocked -- SHOCKED, I say -- that a pimp would contact a provider.
Kate this is not an alert and its been moved to co-ed....
  • ktiix
  • 04-07-2015, 07:20 PM
If it looks like shit and smells like cake, you wouldn't bite would you? Walk away, nothing good will come of this imo.