Wow...obsessed or what?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058725041

What the heck? Who has to go all the way to the Louisiana boards to post negative things on my review...Little roc, grow some balls! I'm glad they told his ass right, about time somebody did! Wow that is just sick, he is sick! I don't know what your deal is with me but leave me alone!!! Leave us all alone!
Crickets....lol...
I'm new here but there really is no reason to go to another board and bash a provider. If you have a beef take it up with a provider directly. WE all are here to enjoy ourselves and have a fun time and/or provide needed services to the community. Why waste it with drama............life is way too short. Thats my two bits for what they are worth
I'm new here but there really is no reason to go to another board and bash a provider. If you have a beef take it up with a provider directly. WE all are here to enjoy ourselves and have a fun time and/or provide needed services to the community. Why waste it with drama............life is way too short. Thats my two bits for what they are worth Originally Posted by cookiemonsta
I agree. Isn't that called cyber-stalking? It totally creeped me out! No way I would ever go out of my way to do that...I found it crazy to me!
I agree. Isn't that called cyber-stalking? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Glad you said something, Baby D. He's been chasing me around the board with negativity ever since I refused to give him Sweet N' Little's phone number after she retired. I asked her, she said no. Not my problem.

The hobby is great for the most part, but unfortunately you will occasionally have to deal with off-kilter guys like that, who have... issues.

Report it to the mods. Cyber stalking is against board policy.

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
...Louisiana boards... grow some balls! I'm... alone!!!... all alone! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Then come back to Arkansas.

PS BD, you have to give me more to work with - more expressive sentences.
...Baby D. ...Not my problem... unfortunately you... have... issues. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Way to support your sister, GD.
Ok and who is this creep Little cocks little brother? Dude, stop that. Wow is sickos at an all time high on here or what!? That should be a rule too, don't mix up people words and make it say what you want it to say...I bet that's little crocs second handle...better check it
Then come back to Arkansas.

PS BD, you have to give me more to work with - more expressive sentences. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Way to support your sister, GD. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
How fruitful. A post complaining about a cyber-stalker draws out yet another cyber-stalker. I love the irony.

If it weren't for the fact that nearly all of your previous posts in Arkansas show a history of misquoting our statements to negatively alter their meaning, and rudely attempting to derail our threads, it might've even been clever.
How fruitful. A post complaining about a cyber-stalker draws out yet another cyber-stalker. I love the irony.

If it weren't for the fact that nearly all of your previous posts in Arkansas show a history of misquoting our statements to negatively alter their meaning, and rudely attempting to derail our threads, it might've even been clever. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It brings the dogs out that's for sure....
Ruff...Ruff...wags tail. Tries to sniff your butt but you put a condom on my nose...die of suffocation. LOL
Poor lil imp of a man.... Stalking a girl that you could just pay to see.

Weird fuck nut?
Or just a broke ass loser?
  • Sandy
  • 10-25-2016, 08:12 AM
Dingle Berry comes to mind when it comes to that asshole.
How fruitful... I love... your... posts... their(sic)... even... clever. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Exit stage left.
This is entertaining if nothing else...