Let The Emotions Fly

Sometimes, it's hard to completely shut off human emotions when being intimate with someone. Unless you are a complete robot, sometimes emotions flare when we least expect it.

Bodies slowly grinding on one another, the touch of his strong arms wrapped around her fragile body. The smell of her freshly washed hair gliding over his face. A soft kiss leading into a deep lush-filled makeout session.

One can say they have zero emotions; that "it's only sex". But when another human allows themselves to be taken, a piece of them is let go. The memories, good or bad, stay with us. We either laugh about them with our friends over an evening drink, or we reflect on them alone in our bedrooms.

Either way, the emotions are there. How we act on them is the real issue. Some are better at it than others. Some force themselves to believe the other isn't human and therefore doesn't deserve a second look. But we cannot deny there is some sort of connection that draws us to make the call or to answer the private message.
Or some shit like that...
Or some shit like that... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

You ok?
You ok? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Why wouldn't I be?

So other hoes can write 15 pages stories about BS but when I do it I have a mental problem? How rude
AND SHES BACK.
WHEN THE HELL DID I FUCKING LEAVE?
I thought it was beautifully written!!
I thought it was beautifully written!! Originally Posted by cassie_love
Thank you! At least someone appreciates my talents
AND SHES BACK. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I'm just messing with you btw